Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

its getting harder and harder to breathe

by blueside21 3 reviews

The hardest place to be is between friend and friendlier... Antoinette (or Toni) is best friends with Lilly Ross, Ryan Ross' little sister. After Ryan's long time girlfriend Claude dumps him for A...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 561 words

0Unrated
I got off the plane and rushed outside and got into a cab, I arrived outside Toni's house and paid the driver. I casually walked up thew driveway to her front door and rung the door bell.

"Toni! It's me Ry let me in....Please Toni, I wanna talk to you!"

I waited 5 minutes out the front and decided to try the back entrance, via her bedroom door on the balcony.

I got around the back and started to climb the lattice, when I finally got to the top I noticed her door was open, which was peculiar as she always had a fear of someone coming and attacking her.

I saw her luggage bag on the bed, so she was at home. I exited the room and headed towards the living room. I noticed there was a trail of blood from the bathroom to the front door. "What on earth happened here?" I said aloud, "Toni? Are you here? Are you ok?"

And I'm melting In your eyes Like my first time That I caught fire

"Hey bren, you should see Toni's house, it looks like the set of a horror film" I said when I heard someone in the background crying. "Bren is everything ok?"

"Ry, you might want to sit down."

"What?"

"Toni's in the hospital and its not looking good, your mum found her passed out at the top of the stairs in her house..."

"My mum...what where are they?"

"Ry, your mum said I should tell you that if you want to say goodbye to Toni you better get down to the hospital now." I hung up the phone and raced to my house just three doors down.

I fumbled around with my key chain until I found the key to the garage, I opened it up and there was my old car still there.

I started it up and drove frantically to the hospital, I parked the car and ran into the reception area.

"Oh my god your Ryan Ross!"

"Yes, umm I need to find Antoinette Louise Lestat, or she might be under..."

"Ryan!" said my mother coming out of the elevator, closely followed by Mr and Mrs Lestat.

"Mum, how is she?" I asked hugging her

"She isn't looking good, she hasn't woken up yet." I stared at her in disbelief "she's in that room there darling" she said pointing to the room

I nodded to Mr and Mrs Lestat and went towards the room, I opened the door and there laid Toni innocently on the bed with tubes going into her and bandages on her arm.

I felt my eyes well up, she seemed so peaceful. I went up and kissed her on her head, I saw her eyes flicker. Maybe I was hallucinating.

"Nurse!" I said as her eyes flicked open.

"Pete?" she said faintly as the nurse and a doctor stormed in

"No its Ryan..." I said dissappointed.

"Ryan, I love you..." she said as slipped away back into her sleep.

"Toni! Doc is she ok?"

"She woke up, that's the main thing, and she responding to communication, so she will be just fine I think" he said smiling

I hugged the doctor, it was the best news I had heard all day.

"Thankyou soo much"

"No thankyou, I think it was you being here that helped her through"
Sign up to rate and review this story