Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

Makes me wonder

by blueside21 1 review

The hardest place to be is between friend and friendlier... Antoinette (or Toni) is best friends with Lilly Ross, Ryan Ross' little sister. After Ryan's long time girlfriend Claude dumps him for A...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 475 words

0Unrated
Toni's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, were was I? I saw Ryan asleep on the chair by the window. I was surrounded by thousands of flowers, but on my bedside table was 12 black roses in a vase.

I began to remember a few things

"Nurse!" he said as my eyes flicked open.

"Pete?" she said faintly as the nurse and a doctor stormed in

"No its Ryan..." he said dissappointed.

"Ryan, I love you..." I as i slipped away back into my sleep.


I smiled, I did love him. I stared at him for a few minutes, I saw him stir and yawn.

"Hey..." I said

"Oh my god!" he said springing out of his chair and hugging me. "...wait am I dreaming"

"I certainly hope not..." I said laughing, him joining in shortly after.

The door swang open and in came Brendon.

"I heard you laughing and I thought you had finally gone...Toni?!"

"Finally gone Toni?" I said laughing "Your so funny Brendon"

"I- I can't believe this! Don't EVER scare me like that again" he said hugging me.

"Sure" I said hugging him back. "So who sent the totally ace black roses?"

"That would be Ry, he spent hours finding you some." Brendon said with an evil grin on his face, and Ryan blushed.

"Well... I did have a little help"

"What ever, yeh anyways everyone has gone home to get some sleep in a proper bed. Ry insisted, and Lilly, Spence and I came early to see ya"

"Oh cool, where are they?"

"Oh you know how Lilly is when she doesn't get her morning coffee, and im sure someone has noticed Spence" he said laughing. "well I let you guys chat for a bit" he said when he noticed ry was becoming increasingly withdrawn from the conversation. "I'll be back" he said in his worse terminator voice.

"So..." I said when there had been a extreamly long awkward silence.

"I don't want to loose you..." he said as tears began to form in his eyes

"I feel the same about you"

"So...I know this is weird and all, considering you just broke up with Pete. But I love you, and I didn't kiss Claude, she kissed me, and I felt awful for months after you left, I even went to New York to find you!"

"Ryan I'm so sorry..." his smile turned into a frown " no I meant im sorry I was a bitch, and I think I have always loved you" I said smiling.


He pulled in closer and kissed me, gently pressing his lips against mine, I slightly opened my mouth and allow his tongue to enter, I had forgotten how sweet his kiss was.

"Ew gross!" said Lilly coming in the room

"Sorry I told her not to come in!" said Brendon in hysterics
Sign up to rate and review this story