Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

by blueside21 1 review

Lillys P.O.V a walk around the old neighbourhood brings back memories

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 707 words

0Unrated
Lilly's P.O.V

I walked back with Spence from the lunch area with our coffee, Spence kept getting stopped by fans wanting signatures so I left him to deal with the rock star stuff. I loved the attention, but this was neither the time or place to be harrassed by teenies. I got out of the elevator and saw Brendon pacing rapidly up and down the hallway past the door.

"Hey..." I said giving him his coffee. "Why you pacing around like a madman?"

"Well, your gonna flip. Toni is awake but I don't think you shou..."

I quickly pushed passed him and opened the door and saw Ryan and Toni making out.

"Ew gross!" I said, I heard Brendon come in behind me laughing

"Sorry I told her not to come in!" said Brendon in hysterics, he pulled me out of the room, I began laughing.

"She's awake!" I said happily

"Promise me you wont do that ok" said Brendon starring me down with those beautiful eyes.

"I wont." I said kissing him on the neck. "I'll go call her parents."


...........


5 days later


We are about to go back on tour, and this time we were going to get our own bus. Our little family was back to its original size of eight, as Mikee, Alice and Toni had all agreed to come on tour.

I decided to ring Toni to make sure she was getting through the packing process ok.

"Hey Toni its Lilly" I said

"Hey, hold on a sec" she said, and turned down the music in the background. "Sorry bout that"

"It's ok, hows the packing going?"

"Pretty good, Ry is here helping me pick some clothes."

"ahh awesome! Well wanna go shopping for some essentials?" I said, I was really trying to re-connect with my friend.

"by essentials do you mean skittles?"

"Yep, and twizzlers and other random stuff we find along the way."

"Sweet, I'll meet you at your place in a few."

I was wondering what it would be like shopping around our old hometown. The guys had become heaps famous around these parts and I had been on the MTV awards with Brendon.

Sure enough Toni was at my door 10minutes later dressed in her latest design, a hot corset and mini, with 1/3 length fishnets and some killer cutoff converses. She had recently dyed her hair black with heaps of blood red streaks in it. We walked down the street and got 'hello's' from our old neighbours.

We got to the mall, and everyone stared. We went into Hot Topic, where the shop assistant immediately recognised us.

"Oh My God, Lilly Ross and Toni, or is it Rhaspody now?"

"Toni is fine..."

"Don't you remember me?" said the gawky girl who was in way to much black make-up, the looks on our faces caused her to continue " Susan Daniels, I was in your English class in year 12."

"Ohh.... How are you." I said, still having know idea who this chick was.

"Oh fine and dandy you guys are here!" she said "Is um Ryan or Brendon here?"

"Nah they are in LA getting ready for the tour." I lied

"Oh awesome, well we better go..." said Toni tugging at my hoodie

"Wait you gotta meet the boss."

"Dee!!" she yelled, and a girl who looked so familiar walked out in a short mini and a top that covered barely anything.

"Lilly? Toni?" she said smiling "Claude Aimes" she said smilling wickedly.

"Sorry we have to go" I said leaving in a hurry.

We went to the super market and bought heaps of skittles, V and random stuff all on Ryan's card.

"Sorry bout the encounter wit Claude" I said on the way home.

"Nnah its ok, cause guess what, I ended up with Ryan and not her."

"That's a tad harsh" I said laughing

"No its not, its karma."

"Right..."

We got to our house when we saw the bus waiting for us.

"Leaving already?" I joked.

"Well actually we are..." said Brendon pulling me in close

"Aww..." I said as he kissed me

We walked onto the bus and sat on the couch out the back

"Guess who we saw..."

"ooh who?"

"No I said guess!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story