Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

You've Had Your Chance or Have You?

by blueside21 1 review

tis good i promise

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 500 words

0Unrated
"You know I hate this game" Brendon whined

"Fine... we saw Claude"

"What?!"

"Hey I know, she is like the owner of Hot Topic here."

"Wait Hot Topic?"

"Yeh why do you ask?"

"Ryan has just gone there with Spencer for a special meet and greet session..."

"Oh god..."


Ryan's P.O.V

"Do we really have to go?" I whined to Spencer, I wanted to stay and be with Toni, she was looking a tad down when she got back from shopping.

"Yes, and although you think it's a chore Mr Ross, it's our obligation. You owe it to them you made it big" said Spence in a upper-class tone that our manager often used. I laughed then sighed

"But the teenies are so annoying! Plus I know half of these people and they will pretend were good mates"

"Yeah I know, but come on really how bad can it be?"

We pulled up outside the mall, and walked in with a few body guards, in half an hour this place would be packed as the radio and TV crew where broadcasting our appearance saying the "Local Boy band members Ryan Ross and Spencer Smith have arrived home for a special signing at there local mall..."

We walked into Hot Topic where we saw the able set up for us. I saw a familiar looking person walking towards us smiling.

"Hey Spence, Ry, remember me?" said the woman. How could I forget a voice like that, every word that she said pained my heart.

"Cl-Claude?" said Spence

"Yep!"

.......

Me and Spence went straight home after the meet and greet session. Claude was one of those people who the look of her just makes you want to scream, not in a bad way she did look hot. She's one of those people who have a negative field surrounding them, and try to force you into it. Well that is exactly what being around Claude was like.

I went inside to have a shower before we headed off, the hot water falling on my skin was a perfect antidote. I realized now why Toni was so angry when she arrived home. Though why didn't she tell me? I got out 15 minutes later, and put on my jeans and a Clandestine hoodie Pete had given me before I knew him and Toni where going out.

Pete, I had totally forgot about him. What would happen when he found out about us? I suddenly felt a wave of terror hit me. He signed us to his label and he could just as easily unsign us. This could be the end of us, I sighed.

I went down stairs and saw everyone sitting in the lounge room.

"Hey Ry!" said Pete walking out from behind Brendon

"Pete!" I said trying to sound excited as he hugged me

"Hey, so I heard you and Rhapsody are dating. I just want you to know I approve, and I'm sure you will take better care of her"
Sign up to rate and review this story