Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The hardest Place To Be

The lonely road

by blueside21 1 review

The hardest place to be is between friend and friendlier... Antoinette (or Toni) is best friends with Lilly Ross, Ryan Ross' little sister. After Ryan's long time girlfriend Claude dumps him for A...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 599 words

0Unrated
Alice's P.O.V

We have been on the road for three weeks now, and there are signs a few of the girls are going to crack. I know Mikee for one is getting a tad impatient with all the travelling and practical jokes that Spencer pulls on her. Sure that was fine when they were in high school, but Mikee has had to grow up a lot in the last year. She has bills to pay, a budget to keep to, and I can tell she is wondering how we will make rent this month.
Sure, she still likes to have fun but she has not been paying dear Spencer a lot of attention lately. She and Patrick are becoming close of late. Then when I was sitting backstage drinking coffee, I overheard Patrick telling Pete he is developing feelings for her. That is the joy of being small; people always forget I am there so I am always collecting up interesting gossip. Anyways when I heard this I told Lilly and Toni straight away, and they looked worried.

I was sitting listening to my i-pod as we pulled out from the service station and made way to our next destination (I can't sleep in a moving vehicle), when Spencer sat next to me. He looked at me and gave a faint smile; I took it as an indication as he wanted to talk.

"Hey Spence"

"Ali... I think I'm falling out of love with Mikee..." he said sadly

"Really!" I said way over excited "I mean...really..."

"Yeah, she seems a lot more mature. Don't get me wrong, I am happy she is it's just that...well I need someone who can still have fun."

"Oh..."

"Yeh... well thanks for listening." He said

Patrick's P.O.V

I was asleep in my bunk when my phone rang. I looked at the caller i.d and read that it was Mikee. What was she doing calling at 3am.

"Yellow"

"he...he... left me."

"what do you mean?"

"The bus is gone... Spence said he didn't love me... I'm alone..." she said sobbing "I didn't know who else to call."

"Where are you?"

"At this service station called Ricks"

I stumbled out of bed and put on my glasses, I went down the front and asked the bus driver if he knew of a Ricks Petrol Station.

"Ricks, yeh I know the place. Well be there in 5 minutes, cause we gotta refuel."

"Ok Mikee, babe just stay where you are. We will be there in 5 minutes ok."

Toni's P.O.V

I woke up and Ryan was next to me cuddling me. He was still fast asleep, and he looked so adorable. I carefully tried to climb over him when I felt his arms go around me and he pulled me on top of him.

"Ry, not now" I giggled like a school girl, "maybe later when every one goes to lunch" I smirked and went out for breakfast.

"Why... nobody is in the bunks I checked!" he yelled after me

"Hey Guys...." I said opening the fridge, something didn't feel right. I closed the door and looked at the gang that layed around the bus. "Where's Mikee?"

"Spence said shes asleep in her bunk" said Brendon downing a cup of coffee

"Ry said know one was in the bunks"

Everyone looked at Spence.

"Ok, I left her at the petrol station last night."

"What! Man I have seen you do gutless things, but that was low..." said Jon

"Man what where you thinking?"

"She could have been killed!"
Sign up to rate and review this story