Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Nine

by countinfives06 0 reviews

9

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 454 words

0Unrated
Towards the end of our jam session I knew there was something missing, I just didn't know what. "Billie shut the fu- wait play that again but during the chorus, Patrick add in some drums, just a basic rhythm but as simple as you can make it, oh screw the snare, do some cross stick..." we started to play again, this time with Billie adding in some guitar into the chorus and Patrick's drums kicking in at the same time; then going on the rest of the song too, this time it sounded 10 times better than it did before, even it I loved it before...
"Who's hungry?" Billie asked helping me tidy up our mess.
"I'm starving, I missed breakfast." I said receiving help from Billie with the keyboard.
"Well who's fault is that?" we bickered all the way back to the suite and until room service picked up, we stopped to order our food and began arguing again.
"Guys, guys, enough!" Mike shouted getting our attention almost immediately. "I know, I know family stuff stay out of it, but I'm knackered, can you not go and fight somewhere else?!" we shut up after Mike's outburst, we must have really been fighting, Mike never shouts I mean never. When food finally arrived, we ate in silence, watching Joe beat Andy's ass at Mario Kart. Pete came out of my room when we were eating, and left the suite, Mike and Billie both raised their eyebrows whereas Tré whistled; I ignored them and continued eating my Chinese food.
"Rumer I think Billie told you to keep an eye on him, not fuck him!" Tré said laughing, he received the death glare; I swear my death glares really do kill.
"Tré, in-fact, Billie and Mike can listen too, I'm not fucking Pete, 1) he has a girlfriend, and 2) you guys would have heard if I was! He came in this morning upset, I spoke to him, helped him through it and he fell asleep."
"What was he upset about?" Andy asked.
"It's really not my place to say, once he finds out for definite whether it's true or not, then I'm sure he'll tell yous."
"Fine..."
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bed." I say getting up and putting my practically clean (did I mention that I'm a Chinese food fiend?) in the sink on the way to my room. I'm shattered, like really, really tired, my legs feel like they have concrete blocks on the end instead of feet and like they're going to fall off. My mind? Well that isn't much better, being confused is never an easy thing but when you add in tiredness into the mix well... don't even go there...
Sign up to rate and review this story