Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Ten

by countinfives06 0 reviews

10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 560 words

0Unrated
He ran into the road, she followed, she never did have much common sense, always telling me to check before crossing the road, and then not doing it herself, mind you, there were drugs in it for her, anyway, she never checked, the car hit and she fell...
I woke up in cold sweats, that dream has haunted me practically my whole life, it still never ceases to amaze me how shook up it can get me. I needed water, I got up grabbing the nearest thing at hand to put around me, it happened to be a hoodie, which also turned out to be Pete's; he must have left it earlier, I exited the room to go to the kitchenette.
"Shit" Joe! What are you doing here? And what is it with you and your band members insisting on scaring the shit out of me?!"
"I needed juice, we have none," he says simply, as if it was an everyday occurrence to break into (well he may have a key...) someone else's hotel room.
"Oh... ok..." I say going over to the fridge, helping myself to a bottle of water and going over to the couch, I pat the seat beside me, indicating for him that it was cool for him to come and sit beside me.
"So... what's it like being the only girl in the Green Day camp?" he asks.
"Well if you think about it, I'm technically not the only girl, there's Ades, Brit; Mike's Girlfriend, Stella; his daughter, Tré's daughter Ramona; although we don't see her often, she lives in New York you see..." I rambled, he just looked at me eyes wide (I swear he has the deer in the headlights look nailed, he needs to put that skill into practise sometime...) "But if you mean the only girl on tour then yeah it sucks, I mean don't get me wrong I love the guys, and yous rock aswell, but there's no one to gossip with, well I suppose Tré'll gossip with me but its not the same in having a girl around, you know." I say in one breath, again his eyes are like baby worlds.
"Uh, uh, yeah," he says, obviously still trying to process the information.
"So, how come you have tattoos? I thought Jewish people weren't allowed tats, wait, you're in a rock band too, that's like breaking soooo many rules, rebel oh really?"
"Since when were rules ever compulsory, they're there to be broken, where's the fun in life if you just do everything you're told to do?"
"You have a point..."
"How come you're up?"
"Oh I just had a nightmare..."
"You ok? You wanna talk about it?"
"Nah its cool Joe, I've have this nightmare so many times its unreal,"
"That doesn't make it ok Roo -"
"Roo?"
"Yeah, it's my nickname for you,"
"O...k, well thanks, I guess... wait, no fair, that means I get to make one up for you!"
"Ok, shoot."
"Joey! Oh crap, we already have a Joey, things might get confusing... you two will just have to fight for the title."
"Yea- wait, what?! How big is this guy?!"
"Haha don't worry Joey, he's only 9, right I'm off to bed night my Joey!" I said giving him a hug; he said a muffled good night to me through my shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story