Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Cat Strut

A spoon full of sugar.

by ThisImortalPain 5 reviews

Ladies and Gentlemen....the moment you've all been waiting for....well kinda.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1283 words

2Exciting
OKAY SO I DON'T NORMALLY DO THIS
BUUUUUUUT THIS IS A SPECIAL OCCASION
THINGS ARE GONNA GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL LALALALALA ^ ^
.____________. SO YEAH....ENJOY IT!
OH BTW THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORT, BUT WHAT IT LACKS VERTICALLY, IT MAKES UP OTHER WISE, WIGGLES EYEBROWS. LOL IM SUCH A NERD.
**************************

Gerard pushed me back into the poorly lit room. I stumbled a bit, trying to catch my bearings before wrapping my arms around his neck. I could almost hear him smirking. "Eager aren't we Frankie?" I blushed as he taunted me. "I don't know, are we Gerard? I can only speak for myself." In response he pressed his erection against my thigh. "Does that answer your question?"I bit my lip trying to think of something sexy to say, but of course me being Frank, nothing came out in time and as a result I ended up looking like a half prepared idiot as he shoved me down on to the bed.

I wondered faintly in a man could lose his..."manhood" similar to how a woman loses her, "womanhood," in the act of love making. Would it hurt like it hurt a girl? Was I walking into something I was gonna regret? I had taken a woman's virginity before, and after she had confessed that it was the most painful experience of her life. She fell asleep mumbling something about being ruined, STD's , and baby's. In the morning she was gone and I haven't seen her since. I looked up at Gerard, worry clouding my gaze. 'Would we be like that in the morning?'

He let his eyes lock on mine, pulling back from his tricky task of unclothing a man who wore skin tight jeans, while offering no assistance. "What is it Frankie, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to." I opened my mouth and closed it again, feeling a loss for words. "No..." I finally whispered, "its not that, it's just that...." I paused as my face flushed scarlet, "I've just never been with a man before." His eyes widened In surprise. "Oh, well Frankie, baby, it's not like im gonna be rough with you. I mean I know how that is. I've been with virgins before. I know how to treat one." I nodded. "Yeah, im just being stupid, stupid me."I punched myself playfully in the head showing just how big of an "idiot" I could be.

His eyes softened. He could hear my voice getting tight, I know he could. He knew I was trying not to cry. His velvet lips pressed against mine tenderly. "Let's wait a while. Okay Frankie?" I bit my lip in guilt. He was horney, and I was denying him. I didn't even have the right to deny him, yet here I was getting cold feet at the last second. I looked up at him to tell him that it was okay, and that I could take whatever the hell he dished out. After all I was Frank Iero.

I raised my eyes, parting my lips to speak, but instead I abandoned all prior plans and folded against his chest. I wasn't ready. Up until two days ago I hadn't even kissed a guy, I never had any interest. But now here I was, laying spread eagle in front of a man who had bought me, "fair and square." I mean how could I argue with that logic?

"Gerard I want to do something for you." He looked down at my head, that at the moment was pressed against his chest. "Okay Frankie, go for it. You know im not gonna stop you." I swallowed hard, "good, I don't want you to." I gently pried myself from his embrace, slowly and uncertainly moving downwards towards his nether regions. I was so nervous my palms were sweating I couldn't believe what I was about to do. My hands shakily moved to his zipper. I undid it silently, and moved on to the button.

I prayed I wasn't getting his hips wet with my moist palms. The further I pulled his pants down, the more I realized that I didn't matter how wet my hands were, he wouldn't be able to tell the difference between his precum and my sweat. I looked up at him, casting him what I hoped to be a sexy look as I wrapped my hand around his cock.

He was huge. Not the kind of huge where your just kinda like, "hell no." The kind that makes guys jealous and, I can only imagine, excites girls to no end. My hand moved on its own accord. Not really awkward because, well come on what 17 year old boy DIDN'T jack off. I made sure move my hand in long even strokes. My fingers automatically fled to the tip, pressing my finger nail into the wet, sticky slit. He cried out in pleasure, his back arching beautifully. I licked my lips in preparation as a wave of precum washed down his cock. 'Close your eyes, and count to three. Im sure it wont be that bad' That's what ran through my mind as I took him in my mouth.

Salty, and sweet. Those were the first two tastes to assault my senses. Not to bad, I could handle it. I licked tentatively over the tip, relishing in the way he gasped my name. Somewhere along the way his fingers found my hair. I brushed it off, I knew what it was like to be close to coming . You just need something to hold on to.

I bobbed my head up and down, taking more of him each time. He was so hot and thick on my tongue, It made me grateful that he was controlling his own hips. Something as big as that shoved down my throat would defiantly make me gag. I moved my left hand to his balls, using my right to stroke what I couldn't fit in my mouth.

I lifted my head a bit, looking up at him through my eyelashes. My heart drummed so loudly in my chest I thought for sure he could hear me. "Fra- Frankie!" he cried as he came. I was caught off guard so I didn't get a chance to pull back. The hot liquid filled my mouth, and when that was full, drizzled down my lips. 'Spit or swallow!!!!?' My mind screamed. "You can spit if you want."He whispered, his face flushed and beautiful from prior actions.

I narrowed my eyes. 'That's what he expected of me. Well did I have I surprise for him.'I looked up at him, making sure to keep direct eye contact, and swallowed. The look on his face said It all. I was happy to make him feel good. He deserved to feel good.

**************************

WELL THERE YOU GO
A LITTLE SEXY-NESS
THERE WILL BE MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM
OH SILLY GERARD AND HIS HORNEY-NESS SIGH
PLEASE REVIEW AND I WILL POST A NEW CHAPTER
BTW THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS, YOU ALL HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY.
I WILL TRY EXTRA HARD TO GET ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER UP ^ ^ Arigato.

OH THIS THAT CHAPTERS LIKE THIS MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO PEOPLE, IF SO PLEASE TELL ME. IF YOU CAN IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS TO SEND ME A LITTLE COMMENT TELLING ME IF ITS OKAY TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, BECAUSE THERE IS MORE SEXUAL CONTENT AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD JUST ADD THE SEX SCENE ON A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE. i REALLY DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. sO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. arigato a million times over ^ ^
Sign up to rate and review this story