Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Loyalty

Doctoring

by kristinia 0 reviews

The girl was in critical condition and Tsunade went everyday to look after her. Every night she would go to check on the girl she would see Orochimaru sitting beside the girl's best his hand idly o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Jiraiya,Orochimaru,Sandaime,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2009-02-14 - 887 words

0Unrated
A chuunin appeared before Sarutobi and stated with happiness," They are returning, Hokage-sama!" Sarutobi stood up and said," I will go greet them." The two then disappeared.
________

Sarutobi appeared at the Gate surrounded by jonin's, chuunin's and genin's alike. He saw three running towards him and he smiled as he called out," Welcome ba..." He stopped when he saw the small girl in Orochimaru's arms, her face was flushed and she was wrapped around by one of Orochimaru's tops. "What happened? Who is this, Orochimaru?" Sarutobi asked as the three stopped before him. "This is... my apprentice. I found my apprentice in her. She needs medical attention, Sarutobi-sensei." Orochimaru answered looking down at the girl in his arms.

Sarutobi nodded his head and said," Come on let's get her to the hospital. Tsunade go on ahead and prepare for any treatment that the girl will need. Jiraiya you go on and warn the elder's about the new citizen of Konoha." Tsunade and Jiraiya nodded the two disappearing in different directions. Orochimaru held the girl in his arms gently before following Sarutobi.
_________

Orochimaru and Sarutobi appeared in the hospital only to be ushered by a medic nin who said softly worried," Tsunade's already prepared and she's a little angry... Nawaki had to be sent to the hospital because of his fever. Just a warning." Sarutobi sighed a little but nodded and blinked as he watched Orochimaru walk forward quickly and he smiled slightly before falling them. "It seems that she is important to you after all, Orochimaru. I'm glad you found someone to care about." Sarutobi thought as they walked into the room and saw a pacing Tsunade waiting.

Tsunade turned to look at them before pointing to the bed and snapping," Put her on the bed and then get out." Orochimaru quietly walked towards the bed and then gently put her on the bed. He then put a pale white hand on the girl's forhead before wiping a few strands away gently almost lovingly. Tsunade pierced her lips close angry as she said slowly," Out now, Orochimaru." Orochimaru looked over his face and eyes carefully blank as he turned to look at the girl before he said startling the two," I will stay in here with the girl. I promised her something and I will keep it."

Before Tsunade could say anything Sarutobi shook his head which she caught and she kept quiet. Finally she nodded and Sarutobi walked out leaving the two alone with the girl. Orochimaru watched Tsunade carefully before turning his gaze to the girl and he narrowed them slightly in thought.
________

Hours later and the door finally opened to Sarutobi only to reveal a tired looking Tsunade. He glanced inside to see Orochimaru looking out the window frowning slightly. "Is something wrong Orochimaru?" Sarutobi asked but Orochimaru seemed to not have heard him when Tsunade answered whispering into his ear," She needed to be cut open so I could operate on her heart. They did something to her heart but I fixed it. She's going to be weak for awhile, Sarutobi-sensei." She then turned to Orochimaru and hesitated.

He seemed to be concentrating on watching the kids playing outside but was concentrating on listening and paying attention to the girl's vital signs and breathing. "Orochimaru. She's going to be in here for a few weeks. I will be checking up on her daily and every night. Go get some sleep, you need it." Tsunade stated before walking away towards another hospital room, her brother's room. Sarutobi left feeling that Orochimaru wanted to be alone.

Orochimaru turned to the girl once he felt that they were all gone. He walked over to the girl and gently placed a hand on her forhead. Her fever had gone down and his hand brushed down before resting on her chest. He closed his eyes and used only used to of his senses. Hearing and touch, to him sight could lie. You can't always judge on your sight alone. He used his other senses as well. "You will be alright... Anko. I will make sure of it. In the end if I have to... I will give you some of my life chakra." Orochimaru whispered softly as he sat down and pulled the chair closer to her.

He didn't know why but there was something connecting her to him. He felt so connected her, as if they were meant to meet up.
______

Tsunade glanced into the room two weeks later her eyebrow raising in surprise. Once again Orochimaru was sitting beside the bed his hand resting on the girl's hand idly. She was surprised that he was still there with her. She would have thought that he would forget about her and never go to visit her again. "Tsunade come out of the dark. I know you are there." Orochimaru suddenly stated surprising her and she stepped into the room behind him. "What do you want, Tsunade?" Orochimaru asked before she could say anything to him or ask anything to him.

"Orochimaru... I was just coming to check up on the girl." Tsunade answered and Orochimaru didn't turn around to face her as he said," Tsunade leave. I am watching over her now." Tsunade hesitated before nodding her head and walking away leaving Orochimaru alone with the girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story