Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Loyalty

Waking up

by kristinia 0 reviews

The girl which has been sleeping the last couple of weeks is finally waking up. Orochimaru is there beside her when she finally does wake up but he barely made it to her in time.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 1125 words

0Unrated
"Orochimaru since you found the girl you may want to think about pulling her life line." Tsunade stated and Orochimaru's eyes flashed dangerously. "Why would you ask me to do that, Tsunade?" Orochimaru asked his voice silky and dangerous though his face and eyes were carefully blank. Tsunade looked down she hated meeting his accursed eyes which seemed to peer into her soul. "She doesn't have that much time left, Orochimaru. She won't survive in the condition she is. Her body is growing weak, this isn't the way for her to survive and live, Orochimaru." Tsuande answered like a medic nin and not a teammate who would comfort Orochimaru after receiving this information.

She knew that trying to comfort Orochimaru was dangerous especially when he didn't want comfort in the first place. Orochimaru stood up and looked over at her and her face was carefully blank though her eyes were sad and he could tell she wanted to comfort him but didn't dare try. "You won't even touch her life line. I believe she will pull through, Tsunade." Orochimaru finally stated and Tsunade looked at him slightly shocked but he knew she wasn't surprised at all. She knew once he found someone to hold onto he wouldn't let that person go, ever.

"Orochimaru think of her and not yourself. That's all I got to say to you." Tsunade said and she stood up before walking away leaving Orochimaru to ponder his thoughts alone. His gaze turned to the room which held, the one he called, his apprentice. "I won't let them take your life. Everyone deserves a chance." Orochimaru said softly before walking into the room and sitting in his chair. He put a cold hand on her flushed forhead and he watched her agonizingly slow breathing. He knew what Tsunade had said was the truth.

He just didn't want to accept it and give up. Besides it wasn't his style, it was Jiraiya who gave up but not him. He closed his eyes and moved his hand down to rest on her tiny hand. He felt her ki and knew himself that Tsunade told the truth. She wouldn't last in the condition she was in.
_______

"Sarutobi-sensei, we must do something. It isn't fair to the girl nor is it fair to Orochimaru." Tsunade stated as soon as she sat in front of him. Sarutobi looked at her questioningly and asked," What is it, Tsunade, that you suppose we should do?" Tsunade looked down as she answered softly," We should end the girl's suffering and just pull the life line. It isn't fair that she should have to suffer because of Orochimaru."

"We can not do that, Tsunade. No matter how much we may want to end her suffering we can not touch the girl. She is Orochimaru's apprentice we can not decide for him. He is her new guardian so we can't decide to pull her life line for him. If he wants to keep her alive and not pull the life line then that's his decision. We can not decide for him, Tsunade." Sarutobi stated softly and Tsunade leaned forward pressing her head against her hands.

"Sarutobi-sensei I don't want to see her in pain. She's constantly running a fever and she's always in pain." Tsunade said softly before looking up to meet Sarutobi's soft sad eyes and he said," There is nothing we can do, Tsunade. Don't think about touching the girl's life support. Orochimaru would kill you, there is no trying about it." Tsunade nodded her head even though she didn't like what Orochimaru was doing to the girl.
______

Tsunade's eyes widened as she watched the girl groan before she took off towards the Main Gate. "Orochimaru should be back in Konoha by now... hopefully." Tsunade muttered as she rushed towards the Main Gate.
______

Orochimaru looked around the Gate with mild annoyance as he walked foward with trudging rookie chuunin's behind him. The only reason why he went on such a easy mission was because Sarutobi didn't know if they were ready or not. He was very annoyed but he didn't show any of it other than his eyes narrowed a little. He calmed his face when Sarutobi approached him. "I take it the mission went well then?" Sarutobi asked smiling a little but the two then turned their attentions to the approaching Tsunade.

"Tsunade what is it?" Sarutobi asked concerned when she stopped before them breathing heavily. Tsunade looked at Orochimaru while answering," Orochimaru she's waking up. Go to her since you are the only one that actually met her when she was awake." Orochimaru took off right after she said that the girl was waking up and Sarutobi said softly," Let's hurry, Tsunade." Tsunade nodded before glancing at the rookie chuunins and Sarutobi stated," Go to the Head of the Hyuuga Clan, Hiashi, and tell him you are to fill in a report for your mission."

They nodded and Sarutobi with Tsunade disappeared. The rookie chuunin then took off towards the Hyuuga Compound slowly not really wanting to go in there.
______

Orochimaru skidded to a halt inside the doorway and then walked over to the bedside. He leaned over her slightly while peering down at her in interest. The girl moaned before her eyes fluttered open revealing a brownish color. The girl blinked before muttering something and all he caught was,"...-sama." He placed a hand on her forhead gently before giving a inward sigh of relief. Her life ki was still low and so he was going to do a dangerous move.

He was going to give her some of his life chakra. Blue chakra started gathering around his hand and soon it turned a bright white color as it went over the girl and simply disappeared inside of her. Sarutobi and Tsunade walked into the room only to freeze at the sight of what Orochimaru was doing. "Orochimaru no! Stop! Do you know what you are doing?!" Tsunade asked shocked but Orochimaru just ignored her and continued on with what he was doing.

When he felt that the both of them were safe from harm he stopped flowing his life chakra into her and peered at her with seemingly slight curiousity. He wanted to see if she accepted his life chakra or not. If she didn't then he would have to pull her life line cause there would be bad outcomes if she lived and didn't accept his life chakra. He relaxed when the girl looked up at him and met his gaze before whispering," Orochimaru-sama..."

"Dear god, she already idolizes him." Tsunade whispered slightly amused slightly still in shock at what Orochimaru had just attempted to do and succeed in doing without harming either of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story