Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Heartbreak

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Please just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1403 words

0Unrated
Mikey's P.O.V

'Mikey honey time to get up!' I hear my mum call from outside my bedroom door. 'Alright I'm up I'm up' I call out groggily to her. My head feels so sore and my mum's voice is making it hurt more. No wonder Gerard's really shitty when he's got a hangover. I stumble out of my bed and just chuck on my jeans from yesterday and my plain black t-shirt. I run the comb quickly through my hair and put on my glasses. I go downstairs to find my mum's woken me up half an hour earlier than usual. 'Mum!' I groan, she looks up and realises I've noticed the time 'Sorry hon, but I have to go in to work early today and I need you to wake up Gerard for me' she says sympathetically. I nod and grab the cup of coffee that's she's made for me. 'Gerard!' my mum yells up the stairs, the throbbing in my head gets worse. 'I'll go up and get him' I tell her. 'Okay' she nods, putting the kettle on again to make some coffee for Gerard. I walk up the stairs slowly, trying not to make too much noise. If Gerard's hangover is anything like mine it'll be way worse.

'Gerard come on I need a lift for school today' I say softly, knocking on the door. 'Get fucked Mikey' I hear him say from inside his room. I sigh as I open the door slightly, Gerard's up but still in the boxers he wears to bed nearly every night. He's sitting on his bed drawing, he's so absorbed in his work he hasn't noticed that I've come in. 'Whatcha drawing?' I ask curiously, before I get a chance to see he slams the book shut and glares at me. 'That is none of your fucking business' he says moodily. I push on 'Is it for your application to Art College?' I question. He nods slowly 'Yeah'' he starts 'I have to have it finished in two weeks' he says. 'Well that should be easy for you, you draw everyday' I say, trying to get his spirits up 'Yeah I know...but this one is difficult...I've thrown out about ten drawings of it already' he says quietly. I nod 'Well please come down soon' I say to him, he nods and opens up his sketchbook again, focusing once more on the drawing.

'Mikey! How you doing?' Chelsea corners me on my way to homeroom. 'Yeah I'm much better now...just have a bit of a hangover that's all' I say weakly, she shakes her head just as the bell goes for class. I quickly head to homeroom, I'm not going to pull a Gerard this morning by being late. Thankfully I'm one of the first few people in there, I sit up the back in the corner next to Cameron, thank god he's here I was beginning to worry about him. 'How are you feeling?' I ask sarcastically to him. 'Mikey please...' he pleads with me 'No not till you tell me where you really were yesterday' I demand, I see him close his eyes 'I can't' he whispers. I don't push on, whatever it was it was bad. 'Please tell me sometime...I was really worried about you' I tell him gently. He nods 'I just don't want my sister to find out...or Chelsea' he whispers back. I nod 'Don't worry I won't you kept my secret I'll keep yours' I tell him reassuringly. 'Thanks' his voice is a lot hoarser than it usually is, he gives me a weak, scared smile and I smile back. Whatever Daniel did, it's bad.

Ashley's P.O.V

So where did you slip off to yesterday?' Frank asks, taking a long drag from his cigarette. 'Oh I just had to see Cameron that's all' I lie smoothly; Frank nods and passes the cigarette along to Gerard who takes it gratefully. 'Do you guys have to smoke that in front of me?' I ask them. They both nod 'Why did your mum smell the smoke on you?' Frank asks, smiling. 'It's not funny!' I yell at them and they both start laughing. 'To us it's incredibly funny' Gerard snickers; I roll my eyes and poke my tongue out at him. I really need to find some female friends. 'So has your mum decided whether you can move into the basement or not?' I ask Gerard, he nods 'Yes and I can move down there this arvo if I want' he says casually, we all know he's really excited about being allowed to move down there. 'Cool we'll come and help you out right Frank?' Frank shuffles uncomfortably 'Actually I've got a band practise this afternoon' he says guiltily. 'But your band practises are only on Sundays' Gerard says confused. 'Yeah I know but we've kind of got a gig on Thursday..' Frank gets about that far before Gerard and I start screaming and jumping around 'Finally!' Gerard yells 'About time! Pency Prep is fucking awesome!' I scream, hugging him. He goes slightly red 'Will you two keep the noise down' he hisses in a strangled voice I don't want the jocks finding out' he hisses. Gerard's face turns serious 'Are they still giving you fucking shit? I thought they stopped all of that last year!'

'Gerard come on they'll never stop you and I both know that' Frank says regretfully. 'I'll go and fucking bash them up I really-''Gee please...I don't want them hurting you or Ashes' Frank says quietly. Gerard backs off. I know Frank was bullied a bit last year, hell I even saw them shove him into a locker a couple of times before. But I didn't know he was still getting shit from them.

Mikey's P.O.V

'Come on Cam, you've got to admit Wolverine is one of the most kick-ass comic books you've ever read' I say, Cameron shakes his head. 'No I think Spiderman is still the best' I laugh at him. 'Oh hey sis!' Cameron yells over to his sister. My heart sinks, she's sitting there with my brother and Frank, laughing and having a good time. I hope she doesn't remember last night.

But seeing as I was really drunk and I remember what happened I'm sure she still does. 'Hey Cam, Mikey' she says smiling, I guess she's put it all behind her, who was I kidding why would Ashley Kingston be interested in me?

'Looking forward to the Smashing Pumpkins concert?' she asks me sweetly. 'I um yeah I r-really am' I stutter, Frank and Gerard both exchange looks, I know I'm going to be confronted about this later. 'I wish I was going' Ashley says wistfully, I nod and Gerard just rolls his eyes at me and tries to steer the conversation away from the concert. 'Mikey can I talk to you privately?' Ash asks me, I make the mistake of looking into her beautiful blue eyes and of course I say yes. She drags me away from the group and just outside the entrance to the school.

'Look about last night...' Ashley starts slowly, I pretend to play dumb 'What about last night?' I pretend to be curious, Ashley looks a little taken aback 'What you don't remember Mikey...you....you kind of kissed me and told me you wanted to that for a long time' she says quietly. Of course I remember I had been wanting to do that for a long time. 'What I want to know was did you mean it?' Ashley asks seriously. As if I'm going to tell her the truth 'Er no sorry...I kissed you?' I pretend to be shocked. Ashley shrugged 'Oh don't worry...its in the past now' Ashley says smiling, I smile back as she walks back to where she's sitting with my brother and Frank. I can feel my heart ripping into two.

And then I run to the bathroom.

I make sure no-one is in the stalls anywhere, before I lock myself into a cubicle. I search through my jumper to come across the small bag that Alex gave me a few days ago. I open it up and pour a thin line out into my hand before sniffing it up. I wait for it to come into affect.

I feel better now.
Sign up to rate and review this story