Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Secrets

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 2 reviews

Please just read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 1047 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

'So Frank when's your gig?' I ask Frank. 'Not for another couple of months' he starts 'But Neil just wants us to keep practising until we're "spot on"' Frank says sighing. 'Well it'll be all worth it when you get signed up to that lovely thing called a record deal' Ashley says cheerfully to Frank, sitting herself down in her original spot. 'Wait where's Mikey?' Cameron asks nervously, trying to see if he can spot his best friend. 'I don't know after I finished talking to him he ran off' Ashley says guiltily. 'Shit! He better have not gone without me' he mutters angrily, grabbing his bag and running towards the school. I try not to laugh as he almost trips over his own two feet. 'What was that about?' Frank asks curiously. 'I think Cameron might have a crush on someone' Ashley giggles. 'Who?' Frank and I say in unison. 'I don't know' Ashley says 'Well' I announce 'I think my little brother has a crush on a girl' I say, a mischievous smile forms on my face. 'Is it Chelsea again?' Frank guesses, I shake my head 'Kailah?' Ashley tries, I shake my head again. 'Emma, Rachel? Just tell us for god's sake!' Frank yells at me, I laugh. 'I'm sure he likes little Ash over here' I say pointing to her. She goes exceptionally pale. 'What?' I say worriedly 'Oh sorry bad moment there' she says laughing it off 'But Mikey doesn't like me... he told me he didn't' Ashley says smoothly. Frank and I exchange glances, this wouldn't be the first time Mikey's lied about liking a girl. 'Sure he doesn't' I say smirking.

I'm sure he does
Cameron's P.O.V

'What the hell are you doing back here?' I hear a sneer from behind me. I'm turned around by a muscular boy, he's big and tall and one of Daniel's friends.

I don't stand a chance today.

'Are you going to answer the question or not?' he spits at me. I'm shaking really hard, I can't pretend to play sick tomorrow if I get beaten up badly. 'I-I'm just heading out the front to find-''Wrong! We told you not to come down this way and what do you do? The exact opposite that's what!' he yells at me, there's a bunch of preps behind him, sneering at me and egging this guy on. Next thing I know he's done it. Thrown the first punch, the one that keeps the preps cheering, calling him brave for standing up to someone like me. The first punch that hurts the most, the rest are just numbed by the first one. 'Feeling lucky punk?' he pushes my body up against the steel, cold lockers. I'm shivering from the cold and from fear, he must be able to see the terror in my eyes because he smirks and lets me down. 'Drew!' I hear one of the girls hiss. 'Aren't you going to keep going?' she asks, she looks down at me as if I'm some revolting creature. 'Nah' he smirks, 'I'll just leave him...I'm sure he and Daniel have some things to catch up on' the girl sniggers as they start to leave. 'See you later Kingston' they sneer at me.

Fantastic I think to myself, I've been bashed and left inside without anyone knowing I'm here, I feel something warm trickle down my shoulder....fantastic I'm bleeding.

I cry out a desperate plead for help, but no-one can here me, no one can see me. I hear scuffling coming from inside a classroom. I cry out again once more even though the feeling is starting to return to my face and back. 'Cameron!' I hear a girl gasp as she runs over towards me. Shit. I don't want Chelsea to see me, not like this. 'Chels....please just, just go' I pause, she shakes her head 'Does your sister or mum know about this?' she asks worriedly, 'Oh god Cameron your bleeding!' she examines the small, dark stain on my shirt. Why the fuck did I have to wear white today. 'Chelsea don't worry its fine' I say to her reassuringly. 'No Cameron we have to tell your mum...does Mikey know about this?' her beautiful emerald eyes wide open in concern. I can't lie to her 'Mikey knows' I mutter 'Why didn't he say anything!' Chelsea whispers angrily. 'I told him not to...he keeps my secrets I keep his that's what friends do!' I tell her, she shakes her head 'Friends don't keep secrets that could end up hurting them... get real Cameron you have to tell Ash!' she tells me. No I can't tell her, she'd freak, tell mum and that would be the end of me living in New Jersey. No Mikey, no Kailah, no Ryan and no Chelsea..... 'Chezza' I start, calling her by her nickname 'Please don't tell Ash....not yet anyways just give it some time yeah?' Chelsea hesitates, I know she doesn't want me getting hurt. 'Okay I'll give it a little while longer...but if it gets worse I'm telling her' she says confidently. I nod in agreement and she helps me up onto my feet. Thankfully I can feel my back so I can walk, not in a straight line obviously but it'll be enough to convince my family and friends that I'm okay.

The bell rings for class. Shit. I notice my sister and Frank coming towards us. 'Cameron what the hell is on your shirt?' Ash yells at me, she's referring to the dark stain. 'Oh Camzy here just had a little accident coming up the stairs didn't you Cam?' Chelsea lies. I love her to bits, I honestly do. Ashley looks at the stain, then at Chelsea, then at the stain again. 'Trust you to trip Cam' she says sarcastically, I roll my eyes 'Well at least I didn't trip on my own two feet and smash my head against the wall last night' I come back, I snicker slightly as Frank starts to laugh. Ashley goes bright red and pulls Frank into their maths class.

'Thanks' I whisper to Chelsea, squeezing her hand. She smiles 'No probs' she replies.

'Friends keep each others secrets'
Sign up to rate and review this story