Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Rhyme of the Wolf

Hope Is Never Lost

by Neonz 1 review

Titans, meet wolf.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 712 words - Complete

0Unrated
Yeah. Updating was on my to-do list. It just never got done. But I already have the next chapter done, so expect that up...Oh, I dunno, whenever I have time. -gets tomatoes thrown at- HEY! :(. Okay, like, Tuesday, sheesh.

DISCLAIMER!! I do not own Class of the Titans. Neither does she! -points to random person-


Hope is Never Lost

Archie woke up, yawning widely as he slowly got out of bed. Turning to his clock, it read 9:07am. Good thing it was a Saturday. He trudged lazily downstairs, not bothering to change until after breakfast. Five other teens looked up briefly as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning." Archie murmured at them, going over to the toaster, and putting in two pieces of bread.

Neil smirked. "Wow Archie! You aren't last up for once!"

Archie grunted angrily in reply. Wait, he wasn't last up? Really? Archie turned around, looking briefly around the room, and noted the absence of Atlanta. Well, that was no surprise; Atlanta got up early and went for a run before anyone else got up. But no, Archie knew where Atlanta was, and where she was last night, and who they were with.

Archie's eyes got big. Tangy wouldn't be very happy if the Gods forced her back into the cage, and he didn't exactly want to fight her again.

Archie suddenly dashed out the door.

The remaining five looked confused as he left. Except Herry, who looked delighted that Archie had abandoned his toast.

Five minutes later, Archie reentered the door to the brownstone, looking less than pleased as the wolf he entered with asked what a doorknob was.

"It's a thing you turn." Archie answered, annoyed. Tangy looked happy, even though the answer he gave was probably one of the simplest out there.

Jay half choked on his coffee, Theresa squeaked in surprised, Herry nearly (but not quite, since toast was very important) dropped Archie's toast, Odie gaped, and Neil didn't really do much, except look up with an annoyed expression when Theresa squeaked.

Archie, noting their less than normal expressions, said, "I'll explain later."
Tangy looked overwhelmed. She kept turning back to look at Archie's hair, which she found particularly interesting. She looked up at the five startled teenagers looking at her from their places at the table. Tangy happily trotted over to it, ignoring Neil's scream as he finally noticed her. She sniffed the floor for a brief second, looked up at Herry's plate, and in about two seconds had Herry's (or Archie's, whichever you want) toast kidnapped at the other side of the kitchen.

It took Herry ten seconds to notice the absence of the toast.

"Hey!" He yelled angrily at Tangy, whom had already devoured the toast, and was looking at Neil's cereal hungrily.

Archie sighed. "That was my toast, wasn't it?"

"Sorry," Herry said, shrugging. "I thought you left."

"...So...Archie?" Jay said, raising an eyebrow at him. "How about explaining now?"

But Archie didn't need to do anything, because Tangy had already jumped up and started re-telling everything that happened.

"So, you can speak English? Can you still speak wolf?" Odie asked.

"I dunno. Can anyone here test me?"

"I can try to download a sound clip on wolves on my computer." Odie suggested, pulling out his laptop.

"Kay," Tangy answered, looking around the room. "How come everything is so bright here?" Tangy asked.

"The lights, duh." Neil answered, annoyed.

"No, like," Tangy ran up, leaping onto Archie and nosing his hair, "Like that, and," Tangy ran across the kitchen, poking a bright green calendar. "That. I've never seen such pretty shades."

"Wolves are colorblind. Cronus must have given her the power to see color when he gave her everything else," Jay explained, "The wolf could have lots of human traits."

"The wolf's name is Tangy." Tangy told him, while looking happily around the room with her new color vision.

"Got it!" Odie cheered triumphantly, clicking the wolf sound file. His computer howled.

Tangy listened for a few moments, then leaped up at the computer. "MOM! I CAN HEAR YOU!"


WAHOO! I updated! :D. Go me, go me!

Is there still hope for Tangy to find her family? Find out next update! (Tuesday, remember?) :D.

As always, reviewers are adored. ;D.
Sign up to rate and review this story