Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

Once a Whore You're Nothing More

by xXprettyinpunkXx 8 reviews

It's an actual story now! Tessa was your average party girl. Well..average is an understatement actually. But that's not the real point of the story. Let's just say a one-night stand can really...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 1378 words

0Unrated
so here's a new chapter. fresh out of the oven.
you must think i have too much time on my hands to update with three new chapters..in one day. imagine summer!!
well here it is.



Ten fourty five. That was the time that Tessa had last looked to see the time on the microwave clock. She took another sip of her warm milk as she stared off into space. The quiet of her little home was closing in on her ears. She swore that her senses had been increased ten-fold since the argument with her mother. It was still fresh in her mind.

Tessa had just put Jennica to sleep, walking back into the foyer she saw her mother come out of the living room coat in hand, a nervous look on her face.

" Tessa...that man, who was here earlier..who was he?" ( I don't think I've given a name to Tessa's mom. We'll call her Carol.) Carol asked. But something in her voice made her question less than innocent.

" He was..." Tessa took a deep breath," He's Jennica's father." The reaction on Carol's face wasn't a surprise at all. The same smirk came over her face every time she was disappointed in Tessa. It was the smirk that proved that Tessa had never changed.

" Of course. Someone like that just had to be the father to your bastard child."

" Mother!" the words stung at Tessa's ears. Anger bubbled inside her.

" What do you expect me to say? Huh? That Jennica is an angel sent from above. It's highly doubtful." Carol pulled on her jacket. Tessa rested on the doorframe to the living room. Carol noticed the look on her daughter's face. The smirk remained.

" You can't honestly tell me that you're going to see that...that man again." Tessa looked down. She had her doubts now of agreeing to see Pete again. But she didn't want her daughter to grow up with out a father. She needed that.

" He's her father mom. I think she has a right to know who her father is..where she comes from." Carol shook her head.

" No...she needs to grow up away from him. I chatted with him earlier. He's just another young hooligan who's looking for...god knows what! Cash?! Another fuck."

" Mom!" hissed Tessa. Carol waved a hand to dismiss her warning.

" The point is, I don't think it's wise for Jennica to meet him. Just look at the way he was dressed. All in black, wearing make-up and woman's jeans! How could you let someone like that enter your house? How could you let him enter you at all!" Tessa's jaw dropped.

" Jennica needs to know her father. She's gone on long enough with out one in her life. I doubt you've been enough for her. In fact you're possibly the bad influence, not him!" Tessa felt it oddley strange that she was defending a man that she didn't even know. Carol shook her head.

" I can't believe this. You are still that little whore that ran around all over the place when she was only fifteen." Carol laughed softly. " Silly me. I thought you had changed. But one things for sure, meeting up with...with that man will only lead to more trouble, and when it all goes to hell, you'll come back to me. But will I accept you? Not twice in one lifetime..nope. I had my share of getting you of the drugs, and taking care of that child of sin while you were "studying" if that's what you kids call it now. You'll never change Tessa. Never."

" Get out mother! Get out of my house right now!" Carol shook her head and walked out the door, she turned around to say something but Tessa had already shut the door and locked it up. That's when she stomped back to the kitchen to get something to drink. At first she had thought some gray goose would help her, but after looking at a picture of herself and her daughter holding hands on the fridge, Tessa put the bottle away and warmed up a glass of milk. ( Way to go girl! )

Things seemed to have gone so well with her mother. They had patched up the past, and it seemed that they could finally be mother and daughter, but like Carol said. People never change. Tessa closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. She felt a head-ache coming, but the slight throbbing in her forehead didn't manage to distract her from the soft knocking coming from the front door.

She shuffled over to the foyer in her pink fuzzy slippers. Tippy-toeing she looked through the little glass panes on her front door and saw Pete staring back at her under the porch light. She unlocked the door.

" Hey.." he said. She gave him a small smile which he returned. She opened the door wider, motioning for him to come in. He thanked her with a nod of his head. Tessa then led him to the kitchen where he sat down on her favorite chair, the black wicker stool next to the mini tv on the counter. She offered him something to drink, but he refused.

There was an awkward silence between them before Tessa decided to clear her throat and speak.

" So...I hear you're in a band...Fall Out-"

" Boy?" Pete finished for her. She nodded her head and bounced on the balls of her feet.

" Bet it's nice to travel around the country in a huge bus with four or five other guys-" Pete shifted in his seat.

" I know you're just trying to make this easier..but it's not helping. Let's just stop beating around the bush and get to what I came here for." Tessa sucked in a breath and motioned for him to continue. Pete let out a sigh. " Things aren't great right now. We just finished our second tour..and I have alot of time to myself now...to be home with my family." he was choosing his words very carefully as he spoke. " And...being at my age...I feel that I'm ready to take on the responsibilty as father." he glanced up at Tessa then back down at his hands. " I want to be a part of her life." he looked back up at Tessa again who let out her breath and hopped up on the kitchen counter. She said nothing.

" I just feel that she deserves to have someone in her life...now..and-I am her father. You and I both know it, and I have money..to help. For you and her..and-" Tessa stuck her hand out, telling him to stop.

" Pete..I have no idea who you are. You could be some derranged psycho. Or worse...I'm not sure if I can let you actually..spend time with my daughter. To get to know her. How can I trust you?" Pete cocked a brow.

" How can you trust me?" he let out a sigh and looked around the room. " I guess we just have to do a little test then." it was Tessa's turn to cock her brow. He got up from the stool and pulled her off the counter. He set her in front of him and turned her around.

" Pete-"

" All you have to do is fall back." Tessa spun around.

" What? You'll let me fall to the floor-" Pete put a finger to his mouth.

" Shh, the little one is sleeping." Tessa narrowed her eyes. Pete turned her back around.

" Alright, so if I catch you, you'll let me meet my daughter-"

" With my supervision." Pete nodded his head.

" Of course. And if I don't you can-"

" Kick you in the balls?" piped in Tessa. Pete shook his head, his expression sour.

" Naw..I was thinking more along the line's of-"

" I think it's an even trade." said Tessa, still not turning around. Pete sighed.

" Fine. Alright on the count of three. One...two..." Tessa closed her eyes and fell back.



how cute. the complete strangers are bonding!
soo...did he catch her?
please review, they are greatly appreciated, and tell me what you think.
caught, not caught?
how much do you hate carol?
Sign up to rate and review this story