Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

Somethings Come Up

by xXprettyinpunkXx 1 review

So this is another one-shot. Tessa is a party girl. She loves going out with her friends and having a good time. One night they go to their usual bar before the club and...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 550 words

0Unrated
Ten minutes. Ten whole minutes Tessa sat on the plush recliner thinking about all this.

She had woken up this morning, gotten herself and her daughter dressed for school. It was just an average day. Teach the kids how to add, let them try on their own, lunch, naptime, wake them up, see if they understood how to add, give them a mini quiz. Pick up food on the way home, then that's when everything changed.

The phone started to ring and Tessa hopped in her chair. She heard Jennica's feet running to answer the phone.

" 'Ello!" she said cheerfully into the mouth piece. A smile spread over her lips.

" Mommy!! It's Ivan!" Tessa's eyes widened. She wiped her cheeks quickly as Jennica entered the room with the cordless phone.

" Thank you sweety. Where's grandma?" Tessa asked as she took the phone in her hands.

" She's cleaning my room." Jennica said slyly. Tessa gave her a stern look.

" Ugh! Fine.." Jennica stomped away to help her grandma clean her room.

" Hey." said Tessa into the phone.

" Babe! I miss you, I was just wondering why you aren't..um..well, here." Tessa raised a brow even though Ivan couldn't see.

" Why aren't I where?" she asked. Ivan scoffed.

" Our date...at Vjorns." Tessa stood up quickly looking at the time. It was already five! She started to apologize into the phone as she ran down the hallway to change as quickly as she could, but on her way, she passed Jennica's room. She was putting away some of her shirts in a drawer while talking to her grandma.

" Ma, who was that man that bought me my rabbit?" Tessa stopped rushing and told Ivan to hold on.

" Oh..he's umm...he's.." Tessa's mom struggeled to find an excuse to who the man might be.

" Is he my daddy?" Jennica asked as she picked up a shirt she had dropped on her way to the dresser. Jennica seemed to sense someone was staring at her for she looked at the door, but Tessa was already in her room, closing the door gently.

This wasn't fare. She had promised herself after her parents got divorced that she'd never have her children with out a father. Maybe that's why she fell for Ivan. His dark brown hair, and his gentle gray eyes. He and Jennica got along great. He was a great guy after all. Already an accomplished lawyer at 30. The age difference never seemed to be an issue with him.

Now she had to choose between having a big date with Ivan, the man she "loved" or letting Jennica meet her father.

There was no swerving it.

" Ivan, I am soo sorry, but..can we postpone our date..something's come up.."


I know, it's really short and you probably hate me. but i'll be updating as often as I can.
here's an exerpt from a future chapter..

"...Mommy!!" Tessa could hear Jennica screaming in the background of her mind. The pain that coursed through her head couldn't even let her focus on who or what was around her.

" I told you not to break my heart." his voice cut through her ears like a sharp knife. She felt more hits, and a sharp pain on her side. One more hit and blackness overcame.
Sign up to rate and review this story