Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > The line between good and chase

A big mistake and a sad goodbye

by momo_is_juicy 3 reviews

Will kimiko choose honor or secrecy?

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Chase Young - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 496 words

0Unrated
Authors note: Sorry the chapters are so short, if it helps they look a lot bigger on the add chapter page! lol okaaay! 5...4...3...2...1!

I stepped back and shook my head to clear it "loyalty to you?" I echoed fearfully "forever?". My mind flashbacked to when Omi was in chase's debt, The haylin master had turned him into a cat!He smirked and made his tone light and teasing "Personally I think you'd look ravishing with a tail." he murmered as if he had read my mind. I glared at him "I would never betray my friends like that!" I growled.
He raised a brow "You mean the same friends whom you lied to about coming here tonight?" he asked in a seemingly innocent voice.I stood there a moment,speechless much to his pleasure. I quickly regained my composure, in case he thought he had some sway in my desicion. "I assume thats your final offer?" I stated blandly. He grinned "Wouldnt be much fun if you had nothing to lose." he replied. I sighed and crossed my arms. "Fine." I growled "I'll find another way."
He shrugged lightly and grabbed something next to him, the scepter."What made ou so desperate that you'd come to me, I wonder?" he teased. I gasped as he raised it eye level and smiled at me."Aiko Scep-" He began, suddenly I leapt up and grabbed it before he could finish.
"Chase Young." I said calmly "I challenge you to a Xiaolin showdown! My Jet boot su against your shard of lightning." He smirked "Fine." he replied "But lets make it more intresting.
If I win you must swear your loyalty to me by your word as a xiaolin monk and forever join the haylin side." I nodded, adrenaline rushing through my veins. "and if I win" I added "You must leave the haylin side and beome a xiaolin monk again." He smiled "agreed." he laughed. I rolled my eyes then continued "the game is labrynth." I said "First to find the scepter wins." He nodded and we met eye to eye "Lets go!" our voices cried in perfect unison "Xiaolin showdown!" Dark walls arose from nowhere and formed a maze. "Gong Yi Tempi!" and with that the game began.
"Jet boot su!" I yelled, zooming off down the maze walls. "Shard of Lightning!" I heard chase cry. Suddenly the wu stopped working. I dropped with a thud into chase's arms. "Whats going on?" I demanded. He smirke down at my and held the scepter
"I believe," he laughed softly "I just won."
Slowly the walls slid back down into the floor. Chase placed me on the floor, and I stood in disbelief as he packed his winnings into a trunk by the throne. "you may go to the temple and collect your things." he said casually, exiting the room "Say your goodbyes but do not stay long, one of my servants will accompany you." What had I done?
Sign up to rate and review this story