Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Liar Liar

the 'oh god oh gods' xD

by xXxMetalHeadxXx 3 reviews

my story is a trainwreck and i know it =]. im just really bored cause i can't sleep. but if you wish to have a summary: Frank is a player. Gerard is the innocent artist boy. gee has a crush on t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 357 words

0TrainWreck
'No one thinks you're funny, Frank,' Gerard mumbled, his greasy black head (as usual) buried in his sketch book.
'Mikey seems to think im pretteh damn funny,' Frank giggled, now taking off his jeans and swinging them in the air.
God Damn...they were drunk.
'ohhhh...Frankie, your making me hard...' Mikey moaned, as his hands rubbed around his hard erection. Frank was now in the kitchen, practically naked, providing a strip show for the Way brothers...and apparently the neighbors.
'You guys are disgusting...' Gerard snapped, trying not to blush as Frank walked closer to him...in nothing but his boxers.
'If you're so annoyed, Mr. Gee,' Frank whispered seductively in his ear, '...then why are you still watching?' Gerard could feel his tight skinny jeans get a little too unconfortable as Frank's hot breath tickled his ear.
'I'm not watching,' Gerard replied weakly. Frank smiled a 'uh huh. yeahhh right' kind of smile, and walked over to Mikey, who was presently masturbating on the living room couch.
'Ohhh god, Frank. You're so hotttt,' mikey moaned.
'Nice to be secrete,' Frank chuckled sarcastically, as he got ontop of Mikey. Frank circled Mikey's hips with his tiny hands, pushing the scrawny boy closer to his groin.
Mikey gasped at Frank's touch.
'Why fantasize, when you can actually taste me??' Frank questioned, a naughty grin plastered against his face. Frank's tongue then slowly traveled from Mikey's naval, to the tip of his nose. Mikey quickly took off his own jeans and shirt, trying to get his erection as close as possible to Frank.
Gerard went on quietly, pretending to draw in that secretive little sketchbook of his, when really he was watching frank grind Mikey like there was no tomorrow...and honestly, it turned him on.
"Im gonna go to my room,' Gerard announced, trying to hide the bulge in his jeans. Frank and Mikey didn't seem to hear, Mikey was too busy groaning like a frikken animal as frank backed it up with the 'oh god oh gods' and the heavy panting.
XXX
yeah....this whole story isn't gonna be sick xD. or may-be im lying =o.
Sign up to rate and review this story