Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Liar Liar

public places give public faces =]

by xXxMetalHeadxXx 3 reviews

my chem is in a diner. frank sees himself naked and is turned on. i know i sound like a perv =]. lol. also, my story is a frikken trainwreck, the writting is horrible...but if you enjoy, you enj...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 465 words

0Illiterate
The next morning, Bob, Frank, Gerard, Mikey, and Ray were all seated and squished into this tiny booth in the 24-hour diner.

'oh fuck, im hungry' Ray mumbled, his eyes searching the menu.

'I'm hungry for you baby,' Mikey said, nibbling Ray's ear.

'I thought you had plenty to eat last night,' Frank giggled. He then swung his arm around Mikey's scrawny frame, letting his other hand wander around his pants.

'I've had plenty of you last night...' Mikey replied, removing Frank's hand. '...now i want some of toro here,' Mikey's tongue was now exploring Ray's neck in a frantic manor.

'That feels REALLY good,' ray moaned, smiling giddily.

'Ouch. Rejected,' Frank said in a mock hurt voice.

'For god fucking sakes, we are in a public place,' Gerard whispered harshly.

'Awww...someone's just mad cause they aren't getting any...' Bob teased.

'I don't see you getting any either,' Frank said, giving Bob a friendly punch on the shoulder.

'May i take your orders...or are you all too busy having man sex on a public booth?' the waitress asked sarcastically. Her stringy brown and gray hair was all up in a loose bun, and she looked like she just woke up.

'I'm not sure i want you delivering my food...' Bob mumbled.

'Excuse you?' She snapped.

'Nothing. We'll all just have the extra large pancakes...' Gerard started.

'I know i know. You want the syrup. Frank wants the honey. Bob wants the honey. Mike wants the butter. And....Ray wants gravy,' she said, writing it down on her notepad. 'You guys come here everyday...i should know by now,' she then smiled tightly and left for the kitchen.

'Bittttchhhhh,' Mikey sang.

'Whoooreeee,' Frank added.

'Who are you calling a whore?? You have no room to speak, baby doll,' Ray exclaimed as he pointed to the hickey on Frank's neck,

'That my dear friend...is Mikey's fault. He seduced me. Therefore, he is the whore,' Frank replied, laughing.

'What?!!! was i the one giving you a fucking strip show??? No!!!' Mikey shouted.

A couple customers looked towards their table and frowned.

'Can you guys please stop. We are getting looks...'Gerard pleaded.

'Since when do you notice who's watching. Your head is always buried in that stupid sketchbook,' Frank replied. All of a sudden, when ray was reaching out for his water, his arm brushed Gerard's sketchbook, knocking it on the floor. His drawings went flying everywhere.

'Holy fuck, gerard. I'm so sorry!' Ray exclaimed, getting up to help him pick up the mess.

'Back the fuck off,' Gerard said coldly, urgently trying to pick up his pieces of work.

But before gerard could pick up all the mess, frank saw a drawing of him. naked. with gerard's artist signature on the bottom. holy fuck.
Sign up to rate and review this story