Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Dieciseis

by swimfan625 4 reviews

=)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 533 words

0Unrated
I'm sooooooooo freaking sorry for updating only once a week but I have finals coming up and end of the year projects for school which are really kicking my butt. As of June 7th I'll be free though =)

"Ally's down for the night," Pete whispered as he watched Natalie cradling their sleeping newborn.

"He's so little," Natalie whispered.

"He's only a few weeks old."

"But still, they took him hours after he was born, they could've killed him and they don't even care."

"I know, Babe."

"Who in their right mind would do something like that though? Even if they didn't care about the lives they were ruining, how could they just take a helpless, innocent life like that?"

"I don't know Nat," Pete said softly as he sat down behind her, "They needed a new publicity stunt and they wanted to get to us. Samantha and Riley are the type of girls who would do anything and everything to get an extra few seconds in the limelight and this was one of the things that they were willing to do."

"But they still took him from us Petey."

"I know Nat, but we got him back and that's all that matters," he smiled kissing the back of her neck as the phone rang, "Hello?"

"Pete?"

"What the hell do you want Riley?"

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

"The whole thing with the, the baby," she began quietly, "It wasn't my idea. I never wanted to hurt you that way," Riley whispered as her voice cracked, "I would never dream of doing something like that to you, or Natalie."

"You still went through with it Riley. And it's not like Samantha held a gun to your head. I know you're blonde in more ways than one, but you really can't be dumb enough to expect me to believe that."

"Petey you have to believe me, I would never do something like that to you!"

"What's the real reason you're calling?"

"What?" Riley asked, slightly taken aback.

"What's the real reason you're calling?"

"They posted bail."

"So in other words you want me to pay to get you out of jail for kidnapping my son? You've just sunk to a new low Riley."

"I'm sorry Pete, but please you have to believe me, I never meant any of this, I thought Samantha was just joking."

"Riley, you took my son," Pete seethed, stepping into the hallway, "You took my newborn son out of the hospital nursery and kept him for two and a half weeks. There's no way in hell I'm paying for your bail."

"Okay."

"And you know the child support you threatened to sue me for?"

"Yes."

"Don't even bother, I found out you gave the baby up for adoption."

"I won't, I'm so sorry Pete."

"Whatever, I'll see you in court."

"What was that all about?" Natalie asked as Pete stepped back into their room.

"Don't worry about it Sweetie, I took care of it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep," he smiled, kissing her forehead, "All you need to worry about is this little one and what we're going to do about his nursery."

/Oh, and happy birthday Meg!!! =)/
Sign up to rate and review this story