Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Seven

by rainydaykid13 2 reviews

Haunted once again by the nightmares of his childhood, Pete is beginning to fear that these twisted scenes may be more than figments of his imagination, that they may be trying to warn him of somet...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 351 words

0Unrated
The bus rolled onto my street and stopped in front of my house.

"And this is where you're staying for now," I announce, handing Rae her bags as she stepped out of the bus and onto the sidewalk.

"It's nice," she said sweetly.

Just then a girl came racing down the street on a green bicycle, jumping off and dropping the bike when she reached my yard.

"Emma!" Rae cried happily, embracing the girl.

"So how was it?" She asked, stepping back.

"Pretty awesome. But Pete's sorta weird," Rae said, thinking I didn't hear.

I roll my eyes and walk into the house.

"Whatcha mean?" Emma cocks her eyebrow.

"He kept going on and on about this stupid nightmare he keeps having about me. And he throws up every night. Every single night."

Emma's eyes grew wide,"Weird. But he's cute, right?"

"I guess."

"Aw, come on, you know you like him. He's Pete Wentz for Christ's sake!"

Rae smiled,"Kinda."

"So you ready to head home?" Emma asked.

"About that..."

"What?"

"I am home," Rae said, "Pete is just convinced that something's gonna happen to me so I have to stay here."

"Oh. Ok, then. Let me help you with your bag!" Emma smiled devilishly.

She picked up the purple Nike duffel bag and walked into the house.

"Petahhhh!" She shouted.

I ran down the stairs,"Yeah?"

"Where d'you want me to dump this at?" she asked with a smirk as Rae walked in behind her.

"Uh just take it up there," I pointed up the stairs,"Third door to the left. Who are you anyway?"

"Rae's best friend and your other tenant. I'm Emma and I'll be sticking around awhile."

I nodded my head slowly and gave a questioning look to Rae,"Don't mind her," Rae stated,"You learn to tune her out."

"Um, Ok then."

Maybe this isn't such a great idea.

So this was a filler to the max. A really bad filler at that, but I swear, things are gonna start happening. Big things. And look! Emma! See? I told you I'd get you in there!
Sign up to rate and review this story