Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 2, Scene 3

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 2, Scene 3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 407 words

1Moving
Matt Bellamy smiled as he walked down the sidewalk, holding a box full of cupcakes. Matt loved cupcakes.

"Ah, what a beautiful day," he said to himself with a clear British accent. It was a good thing no one else was around, because no one would have understood him through the mouthful of cupcake. "It's a little bright out, but it's still nice." He continued commenting about the weather all the way back to his house, where he proceeded to start making more cupcakes. He had a feeling someone besides himself would need them.

No sooner had this thought crossed his mind than there was a knock at the door. He set the bowl of cake mix on the counter and ran to the door, opening it with a smile.

"Hey, Mikey," said Matt with a smile. "What are you doing here? You look tired. Like you haven't slept in three weeks."

"Feels like it. If I don't have some coffee soon, I think I'll collapse." Matt led him inside, continuing making the cupcakes.

"Did you visit Rosaline? I know you like her,"said Matt. Mikey shook his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said with a slight shrug. Matt put the batter-filled muffin pan in the oven and set the timer, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Where were you, then?"

"Before you end up asking me three thousand times... I went to visit one of my enemies. Alicia. We both love each other, and I was wondering if you'd help me with something."

"You sure forgot Rosaline fast," Matt said, face quickly growing dark.

"You're the one who always told me not to lover her," Mikey pointed out.

"You had a crush on her. You didn't love her."

"And what am I supposed to do, huh, Matt?" Mikey asked defensively. "Never love anyone ever again? Don't ruin this for me."

"I'm not ruining anything. I'll help you," said Matt. "What do you need?"

Mikey told him. Matt smiled.

"Great. I'll get going," said Mikey, sprinting toward the door.

"Don't run, Mikey, you'll trip and fall." Mikey began to laugh, but sure enough he ended up face to face with the wooden floor in a matter of seconds. Matt burst into laughter and took the cupcakes out of the oven as Mikey picked himself off the floor. Matt walked over to him and offered him one of the small cakes.

"Cupcake?"
Sign up to rate and review this story