Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

Default Chapter

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

About love hate drama and heartache Eva didn't feel like her name, because her name means living one, she felt dead, dead on the inside. No one knew how she felt but she had to find the one per...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 403 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I own Eva Cassie Jess and Stacie i do not own the others dont sue i have met and interviewed frank he was very sweet

Please leave comments thanks

A.N.Ok so I will start off with describing how Eva looked, she was 19 long ebony hair with red highlights that went half way down her back, she was about 5ft5" with blue eyes she had her lip pierced and had a tattoo of a bat on her wrist.

Eva didn't feel like her name, because her name means living one, she felt dead, dead on the inside. No one knew how she felt but she had to find the one person who would make her feel alive. Eva sat up awake most of the night, darkness and her thoughts engulfed her like a blanket. She hadn't even noticed the light slowly growing from the earth like the dead raising from the ground until "BUZZ" her alarm went off 6:30 am blinked in her eyes and she knew it was time to take a shower.

Eva got in to the shower and let the water fall over her slender frame she reached for her shampoo and started to wash her long ebony hair then she washed her body. In the distance she heard her mother shout "Eva hurry up your gonna be late again" so she quickly got out put on the black jeans and red t-shirt with black roses her favourite, pulled her hair into a half pony tail and left the house.

She didn't want to be late at her first day at her new college, she had been late for her induction and the dean wasn't happy at all. New town, new people, new shit she thought to herself "Oh well here goes Eva get your butt up those steps" she heard laughing and turned around to see a tall dark haired girl her hair was long and she had the most amazing dark eyes she had seen, there was a look of mystery in them. "What you laughing at?" she said and to her surprise the girl said "You telling yourself to get you're butt up those stairs" "What's so funny about that?" she said "nothing I said the same thing last year, hi im Cassie nice to meet you" "Eva nice to meet you to". At that moment she knew her and Cassie would be friends best friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story