Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

New Friends

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

New friends exp[lains its self

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 623 words

0Unrated
A.N.Cassie was 19 and was 5ft9 with waist length black hair with blue highlights and hazel eyes she wore blue tights black skirt and a black flag tee with her vans.



A.N. Eva was taking music and art as her majors Cassie was taking business management.

It was a hard first day but Cassie was there when she had breaks and she also found that there was a guy she was drawn to he had longish black hair shoulder length he had hazel eyes and he wore eyeliner around his eyes. His clothes were like what Eva would wear a band tee and black drain pipe jeans.

"Hey you like misfits there awesome" she said he looked up and smiled at her. That smile is to die for she thought.

"Hi im Eva" she said as she outstretched her hand to him "Gerard nice to meet you" he said shaking hands with her "You new here" he said "Yes my first day how long you been here?" "Oh it's my last year" he said looking slightly sad about it. "Mine to I transferred here my mum got a new job" "Oh where you from?" "Scotland" "Hey cool so what are you doing later tonight" he asked but got no answer. Why is she staring at me do I have charcoal on my face "Hello earth to Eva you there" "Oh sorry I must have spaced out can I help you" she asked slightly blushing cause she was staring at him, she couldn't believe her luck, first day and already new friends. "I asked if you wanted to hang out tonight me, my brother and friends are having a party you can bring a friend if you like" "Okay great I will ask Cassie if she wants to go what time will we meet at and where?" "Okay here's my number call me at 6:30 pm and I will pick you two up" "Ok thanks Gerard".

After classes had finished Eva waited for Cassie outside while she had a smoke.

"Oh Cassie how would you like to go to a P.A.R.T.Y with me?" Eva asked "Yeah sure who's party we going to?" she asked "Eva hello anyone there?" "Oh shit I did it again sorry I just can't get Gerard out my head sorry I mean he's being so nice" "Gerard eh Gerard Way?" Cassie said "Em I don't know he's in my music and art classes is that him?" Eva said "Yup that's him" said Cassie "Well he invited me and a friend to a party you wanna go?" "Sure" "OK well here's my address be here at 5pm to help me get my outfit ready he's gonna pick us up, I have to call him so he can pick us up at 6:30pm".

5pm

"Ok Eva your friend is here" said Eva's mum "Thanks mum send Cassie up" moments later Cassie arrived in Eva's room. "Hey Cassie I love your outfit" "Thanks Eva, ok lets look out some clothes for you".

A.N.Cassie was wearing a black mini with red and black stripe tights and a black and red mesh top with her black vans. Also the guys were all doing music for there major except Gerard he did art as well. Will Eva end up with Gerard, you'll just have to wait and see?

"Ok how's this black mini and black misfits tank top oh and black and white stripe socks with your misfits shoes?" "Awesome thanks Cassie ok what do you want to do since we have 45 minuets left we can go to starbucks and I'll get Gerard to pick us up there?" Eva asked "Yeah sure Eva I missed my coffee today anyway".
Sign up to rate and review this story