Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

Starbucks

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

Eva and Cassie have a little girly talk

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 678 words

0Unrated


A.N.The guys were all 19 in this story and there look was the revenge era look.

"Hi two mochas please, so Cassie, Gerard said he'd be here in 30 minuets, do you like anyone?" asked Eva "Well I kind of like Gerard too but I've never had the guts to do anything about it, but he asked you to the party so I guess he likes you too" "But Cassie he only asked so I could meet people as im new here, anyway yeah he's cute but his friend with the Mohawk is very cute do you know his name?" "He's Frank Iero very hyper but funny I think you to would be perfect for each other" said Cassie "Why so you can get Gerard hahaha" they both laughed.

A.N.Eva had seen Gerard with his friends at lunch.


"Hey Eva, Cassie you guys ready?" asked Gerard "Yeah" they both said then laughed "Oh who will be there Gerard?" asked Eva "Well me, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Bob and some other people but we're the cool guys, only need to know us hahaha, you guys look great" "Thanks Gerard so do you" "Em thanks Cassie but I had these on at college" "Oh well you still look good" said a blushing Cassie.

Whilst travelling to the party Eva thought that maybe her bad days were over, maybe things were getting better. Well things were on the up, first time she had been out in 2 years with friends, she didn't have any friends back home she was the Freak, the Emo or the Goth were some of the names she got. Eva didn't really care she was proud of the way she was, she wasn't a stuck up preppy bitch. The thing that got Eva down was that she had no friend's, no-one to talk with about her problems and the beatings she got was the last straw for her. She had thought about cutting herself but turned to drink and she had suicidal tendencies, she would go sit in the graveyard and drink till she could barely walk thinking about taking pills then stumble home in the early hours of the morning. Eva was snapped out of her thoughts when the car stopped.

"Hey space cadet you ok there, your really quite and you spaced out again what's wrong?" asked Cassie "Long story I'll tell you later ok I just want to have fun and well get completely shit faced come on lets go". Inside the house Gerard introduced the guys. "Ok guys this is Eva and Cassie, Eva's new here and well you know Cassie" said Gerard "Hey you two you look great. You going to be talkative tonight Cassie?" asked Mikey, Cassie was very quiet until she met Eva. "Just get us a drink and we'll get this party started homie" laughed Eva "Yeah another gangsta wannabe see Gerard im not the only one" Mikey said sticking his tongue out at his brother. "You dork she was pulling your leg" "Well I thought she was just standing there looking pretty Gerard" laughed Frank. Thus causing Eva to blush "Hey Frank fuck off man you made her blush don't scare away the only cool chicks in this god damn town ok?" said Bob. Cassie looked at Frank "Oh my god she like so thinks your hot" said Cassie acting like a cheerleader. "Cassie WHAT THE FUCK are you doing your going down bitch hahaha" said a very red Eva. "Bring it you know you love me" Cassie said sticking out her tongue "Ok fine I will, oooooh Gerard, Cassie thinks your hot and she wants in your pants big boy" Eva laughed "Ok ladies chill here is your drinks now drink up and get the party started ok?" asked Ray "Yeah Ray we're just having fun that right Eva?" "Yup but it was true both parts" said Eva walking away blushing like crazy leaving Frank and Gerard standing open mouthed then doing a nervous laugh because they liked Eva and Cassie and was shocked at their honesty.
Sign up to rate and review this story