Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

Truth or Dare

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

you know how it goes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 615 words

0Unrated
Ok this is the last chapter till some1 gives me a review i want to know if u guys r enjoying it


A.N three hours later all was drunk and giddy the only one's left was Eva Cassie and the guys.

"Ok guys who wants to play truth or dare since we're the only ones left" asked Cassie "Em don't think im stupid but how do you play?" asked Eva "Well honey you get asked truth or dare you pick truth you have to answer a question truthfully and dare you do a dare" said Frank. "Ah ok I get it hahaha bring it on people" slurred Eva "Ok well since its Eva's first time she will go first, truth or dare?" asked Mikey "Hmm truth" "Oh man I had a dare picked out oh well ok, let me see, (pause) ah got it are you a virgin, if no then what age and where?" "Fuck Mikey well ok I was 15 at a holiday park in my friend's villa in his little sister's bed. But don't think im a slut he was a bastard he beat me not a good memory." "Eva oh god im sorry are you ok, fuck im an idiot, shit." "Hahaha I got you good im joking you but I was serious with someone and he did beat me because I wouldn't sleep with him, no im still a virgin sorry Mikey but you're to easy" they all had a laugh at poor Mikey's expense "Im sorry your right he was a bastard but Eva that's not the rules, so you now forfeit and have to do the dare, so go eat the tin of cold spaghetti hoops in the fridge in under 5 minuets." "Mikey I will puke, I hate spaghetti hoops, I'll do it but im not cleaning my mess" "Mikey maybe we better take this to the bathroom just in case ok?" asked Frank "yeah that's a good idea" said Mikey.

"GO GO GO" they all chanted but not even half way through Eva threw up everything, everyone left to give her privacy except Frank he held her hair and rubbed her back as she started to panic. "You ok sweetie you didn't have to do it you know?" "Do you have a mint or gum my breath is not nice, thanks, I never back down from a dare Frank but im out now I cant throw up again please" Eva begged in tears "Hey hey what's wrong, you don't have to" "Well I panic when I throw up and I cant breath, the last time it happened I blacked out and hit my head on the toilet, I was out for three hours." "Ok lets go back to the living room you don't have to play just watch us make complete asses of ourselves ok?" "Ok Frank and thank you, you're very sweet." Eva kisses him on the cheek then goes to join the others. "Hey you ok Eva you still look kind of pale" "Yeah thanks Gerard but im gonna sit out for now if that's ok?" "Yeah Eva its fine oh and sorry I thought you were kidding again" said Mikey "Its ok just never make me eat that again please hahaha" "Deal" they all said.
While Eva and Cassie got to know they guys better they also seen some guy action just kissing though, it got later and later until Eva and Cassie got very quiet "Hey guys lets put them in my room their asleep" said Gerard. "Yeah we better get some sleep to" Frank said so the guys took the girls to Gerard's room and then they slept in the living room.
Sign up to rate and review this story