Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The day after

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

Cassie and Eva awoke to the sound of music so they decided to go investigate the source of it and to there surprise it was the guys in the garage

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 433 words

0Unrated
Cassie and Eva awoke to the sound of music so they decided to go investigate the source of it and to there surprise it was the guys in the garage. The line-up they found was Gerard on lead vocals, Ray on lead guitar and backing vocals, Frank on rhythm guitar and backing vocals, Mikey on bass and bob rocking out the drums.

"Hey guys you sound great" said Eva "Oh shit did we wake you? We were gonna let you sleep abit longer before we got you up" Gerard said "No its ok really I was awake anyways but damn you guys are awesome" Eva said, now deciding to pretend to interview the guys. "Ok guys we're here in Belleville New Jersey with the hottest thing since sliced bread tell us about your band" Eva laughed "Well we are a struggling band from New Jersey im Gerard lead vocals that's Mikey my brother he plays bass, Ray on lead guitar and backing vocals, Frank on rhythm guitar and backing vocals and bob on the drums, we started about six months ago and we're called My Chemical Romance" "Well lets discuss your name where did the name come from?" "Well when Mikey and I worked in Barnes and Nobles, Mikey was in the back sorting the new arrivals and came across an Irvine Welsh book Four tales of a Chemical Romance and said hey it would be a cool band name if you put My in front of Chemical Romance, so that's where we got the name." "Thank you Gerard and for those of you out there who don't know who Irvine Welsh is he wrote the book Trainspotting. Well guys do you have any gigs lined up?" "We do we have one tonight rumour has it that a big producer will be there so here's hoping." "Well good luck for tonight and thank you for joining me today My Chemical Romance everybody." "Hahaha that was fun so do you really have a gig tonight?" asked Cassie "Yeah so you can watch but we really need to practise we need to get three songs perfect if we want to go back" Mikey said "Hey no problem have you guys ate?" "Not yet Eva" "Ok Mikey well you guys practise and me and Cassie will make breakfast and bring you guys drinks, how does that sound?" "Great" they all say at the same time. After everyone was fed and re-hydrated the girls asked if they could come to the gig the guys of course said yes, so the girls went shopping for a new outfit.
Sign up to rate and review this story