Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

Feelings

by xXprettyinpunkXx 2 reviews

pete and tessa talk

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1649 words

0Unrated
Fian-what! Tessa stood there dumbfounded. This was too much! Her daughter getting her wrist sprained, her house completely trashed, her boyfriend beating her daughter, her..Pete...kissing her, her...Pete...getting married? Oh wow.

" I need to sit down." he found the couch with he free hand and sat down. Riley sat next to her, a worried look on her face.

" Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" Tessa nodded her head and closed her eyes.

" Pete, go get her some water." Pete rushed away and came back with a glass. Tessa took it gratefully and gulped it down. The room seemed to stop spinning. She opened her eyes again and found Pete squatting in front of her and Riley sitting beside her. She chuckled.

" I am soo sorry. I don't know what happened there. Alot's been going on...I'm sorry. Riley was it. Yes, I'm Tessa Greyer." Tessa put out her hand and Riley shook it.

" You're sure you're okay?" Tessa nodded her head.

" Ya..just peachy, but I think I'll go lie down for a while..let you all...ya." Tessa got up with out looking at Pete and walked into her room locking her door.

" I hope she's okay." said Riley worried. Pete nodded his head.

" She'll be fine. Rye...what are you doing here?" he asked taking Riley by her hands. He turned the engagement ring on her ring finger upward and examined the diamond.

" The other day I said I was coming up to see you and your family. We were going to start planning the wedding." Riley pouted hugging Pete around the waist. " I've missed you soo much. You've been away from home for so long." Pete held onto her tighter, and closed his eyes as he rested his head on top of hers.

" I'm sorry babe. You know we're still trying to get out there. We just need that one song, that one song that'll make us...us." Riley nodded.

" I know you'll do it babe." They pulled away, Pete still looking in her eyes.

" How'd you get in?" he asked. Riley pointed at the door.

" It was wide open..your mom said you'd be here. I'd ask about how you know Tessa, but it seems it's not the best time." she surveyed the trashed room. Pete's cheeks flushed.

" Ya. Hey, do you wanna help me clean this all up? She's had a rough day, and she came home and her house was trashed." Riley nodded.

" Sure."

-------------------

When Tessa woke up from her nap, she knew she was the only one in her house now. She got up slowly and walked into the living room. She was quite surprised to see that everything was cleaned up. How Pete had managed to replace the coffee table with new glass was amazing. But she knew he couldn't have bought all these new picture frames with out someones help. She walked into the kitchen and found a little not under the coffee pot.

Tessa, sorry about trashing your living room, I hope it looks better now. I'll come by later and drop off Jennica. Riley and I went out to eat. We need to talk.

Tessa shook her head.

" Pft, Riley." she said annoyed as she made herself some Ramen. She then settled down in her bed and turned on the tv in her bedroom. She must have fallen asleep, because the next time she woke up, it was already dark outside. This time she wasn't alone in the house. She heard giggling and a chuckle from Pete. It brought a smile to her face, but it soon disappeared. She fixed herself in the mirror quickly, which even made her frown more.

She looked nothing like Riley. Riley was tall and atheletic looking. Her beautiful blonde hair traveled all the way down to her waist with black streaks. Her huge gray eyes were speckled with green, and her rosy cheeks made her look as innocent as a school girl.

Tessa had never looked as innocent as that. Her hair was just above her shoulders, black with red in it, and side bangs. Her average brown eyes were nothing special, and with out blush she looked as pale as a ghost.

As she walked into the kitchen, she found Jennica watching tv on the little screen Tessa had bought a while back. Pete was sitting at the table, his hands folded in his lap. There was another chuckle, but it wasn't coming from Pete or Jennica. A little boys head popped up from under the counter. Tessa gasped and jumped back. All attention was turned to her.

" Mommy!" yelled Jennica as she jumped off the stool and ran into her mothers arms. Tessa lifted her up and kissed her for more than a thousand times.

" Mommy! Stop." she giggled. Tessa pulled away and ran a hand through her daughters blonde hair. Where she got that from, only god knows.

" I'm sorry baby, I just missed you so much."

" You saw me this morning mommy." Tessa smiled as Jennica rolled her eyes. She ran a hand through her hair again.

" I know, but when mommy heard that you had gotten...h-hurt, it hurt mommy too." Jennica frowned.

" I'm fine mommy. Can I go and watch Zach and Cody now?" Tessa nodded and set her down. The little boy gave her a curious look, but before Tessa could ask any questions, Pete pulled her into the living room. Tessa pulled her arm out of her grasp.

" Tessa, don't-" Pete started.

" Don't what?" Tessa snapped back.

" Don't get upset."

" Upset? Who says I'm upset? I'm perfectly fine. My daughter's okay, my house is clean. I haven't heard or seen Ivan.. everything is just.." she looked back at Pete, " peachy." he rolled his eyes.

" I meant to tell you-"

" Tell me that you were engaged? That you were in love? That you were lieing to me?" Pete shook his head.

" Don't take it like that, Tess." she had started to walk to her room, but Pete caught her in the hallway.

" Why are you so angry over this?" he asked. Tessa threw her hands up in the air, but was at a loss for words. She couldn't reveal her true feelings for Pete. Not now.

" I....can you explain to me who that little boy is?" asked Tessa as Jennica and the little boy ran into her room.

" Oh..he's um, he's Trevor. I met him and his mom at the park. He's been wanting to see Jennica so bad ever since she got hurt, so-" Tessa nodded her head.

" So you decided it would be alright if you brought him over. Well, I'm surprised he's not your son or something."

" What?!"

" Come on Pete. I had no idea you were...who you were when we slept together, surprise surprise, you turn out to be a rockstar. Then you just show up out of no where! Then, you don't tell me nor your daughter that...that you're married!" Pete put up his hand.

" I'm not married..I'm engaged." Tessa scoffed.

" Same damn thing Pete! What's going to happen to Jennica now?! Huh. She was confused enough when I was dating Ivan and you were around! Now...fuck!" Tessa tried to kick the end table in the hallway, but stubbed her toe in the process. She hopped into her room and sat on her bed. Pete offered to help her, but she refused.

" So, what other surprises do you have for me?" she asked as she pulled off her shoe to examine her toe.

" I'm sorry Tess, but..let me explain to you...why...why I lied." Tessa looked up at him. His sad expression, the anxious look on his face. She had to let him talk. She sighed, and nodded her head slowly. Pete smiled relieved, he then pulled up a chair and sat in front of her.

" The band hasn't been really agreeing lately. Patrick just got married, yes he got married." a shocked expression had come onto Tessa's face, but then dropped remembering that she was supposed to be angry.
" Andy is off spending time with his family, and Joe got caught again with another DUI. We just needed to seperate, and we have been seperated for about 5 months now." Tessa nodded her head again. " So, me and Riley have been on again off again since...well...since high-school. The day I met you, we had been off again." Pete took time to look down at his hands. " When Joe told me that you had a kid, I was like...good for her. But when he said it was mine, you have no idea how excitied I was. At the time, Riley and I were..on again, but we weren't talking. She was really into her work at college, and I didn't want to bother her, cause lately that's how I've felt around her. A bother. I needed this Tessa. I needed to get away from all the glitz and glamour and get humble again." Pete stopped for some time and Tessa decided to talk.

" I'm sorry if I've been rough on you, and I get why you didn't tell me this before." Pete looked up surprised. " We really didn't know each other, and now that we do, I guess it hurt because we became so close, and to find out you had...kept this secret..it hurt." Pete nodded his head. " About earlier..when you kissed me," Pete's cheeks turned almost as red as Tessa's, " when you kissed me, was that...for real?" Pete looked up into her eyes. He had the most sincere look Tessa had ever seen.

" Every second of it."


hoohoo!
review please, u have no idea how much it makes me smile
and if u don't mind, give me some ideas as to what you'd like to see happen in the story!
luv ya'll
Sign up to rate and review this story