Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

The Other Girl

by xXprettyinpunkXx 4 reviews

riley and pete's life

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1609 words

0Unrated
- Riley's POV -

This home so doesn't feel like my own. Sure it's warm, and has the enviroment of bringing up kids, but can I ever get used to this.

There's been a lot of little noises all over the place. I mean, enough is enough. Pete say's its the pipes, but me being so religious I just have to believe it's more than that.

I walked down the hallway into my new room. There were boxes all over the place that I needed to unpack. Why wasn't Pete here yet? I called him an hour ago and he still wasn't here. Said he was at Tessa's. She seems like a sweet girl, but there's something weird about this whole thing.

We talked a few weeks ago and he said he missed me, said he wanted to see me. He knew I wanted to start planning the wedding. We've been engaged for over six months now, and I was getting a little anxious as to when we were going to start planning all this, but he kept putting it off, for the band of course. I didn't mind for a while, but then it started to bother me that he'd rather be all over the country than with me, and when he was here, I just made it harder on the both of us. School had been rough, the homework keeping me up until dawn, I never thought college was going to be like this. But when Pete was away, it was so much easier to get through it, and when he was here, it was like I was wishing for him to be gone again. Imagine how guilty I felt. But now I had gotten my degree, and that's all I needed right now to get me to pay the bills.

There was another clinking noise that seemed to run through out the house. My heart skipped a few beats as the wind whistled outside the window. I turned on another lamp in the bedroom and felt a little better. I sat down on the bed and resumed my thoughts.

When I came up from Colorado where I was going to school, I thought I was going to be spending so much time with Pete. But, he wasn't at his mom's house where he would've been staying, instead his mom gave me this address to this house. It was kinda weird to go there and see Pete in a trashed room with another girl. But I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Pete's always been honest with me. I let out a reassured sigh.
Then my phone rang, which led to a series of events which included me jumping up, knocking over the lamp which broke and left the room in darkness. I fumbled to find the phone which had fallen off the bed. Somehow it had gotten under the bed. The id said Pete.

" Hello." I said a little breathless.

" Hey..Rye are you alright?" I heard the engine of his car in the background start up.

" Ya..I'm fine."

" Okay...I'll be there in a bit..I was just at Tessa's hanging out." the name made the middle of my stomach ping, which then led to a weird sensation in my body.

" Oh...okay, so I'll see you in a bit." Pete said his goodbye and I hung up. I suddenly didn't feel so good so I rushed to the bathroom. I wanted to hurl so badly, just to get this sick feeling out of me, but that wasn't happening.

I just sat there next to the toilet waiting for the time to come, but it never did. Not even when Pete found me there.

" Sweety are you okay?" he asked kneeling by me putting a hand to my forehead. I couldn't answer afraid that I'd puke all over his nice clothes.

" Come on, let's get you into bed, you look so pale...you're so clammy." he lifted me up bridal style and put me in bed.

" I'll be right back."

" Where're you going?" I asked afraid as he walked out the room.

" I'm getting you some water." he left and within seconds was back with a glass of water. He sat by me on the bed as I drank gratefully from the glass. He took it after I was finished and set it on the table. He then crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around me.

" Pete?" he didn't look at me. I called his name again and he didn't even flinch. I finally resulted to tickleing him in the ribs. He burst into a fit of giggles and looked at me.

" What was that for?" he asked eyes streaming.

" I called you like five times Pete and you didn't even glance at me. Where were you?" he shook his head.

" Pete..I've known you since the ninth grade, you can't hide things from me anymore." he looked at me.

" There's nothing wrong Rye. I would've told you if it mattered." He suddenly got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. He was halfway there when I question I had been meaning to ask came out.

" When I went to your parents house..there was a little girl there. She ran to me...calling me mommy..who was she?" Pete stopped dead. I couldn't read the expression on his face, but his whole body had stiffened. He stood there a few more moments before he turned around.

" My mom likes to baby-sit..kids..she's just a kid from the neighborhood. I guess you looked like her mother." Pete was such a bad liar. He never looked you in the eyes and he always looked off to the side..his left side usually. I don't know why but it was nagging me. It was just a bad feeling I had about the whole thing. But Pete wasn't giving in.

" I'm going to take a shower, and in the morning we can put everything where it needs to be alright. Then we can talk about the wedding, that'll make you happy right?" he walked over and pecked me on the forehead. I just nodded my head as he walked into the bathroom.

- Regular POV -

As the water hit and ran down Pete's body, he thought about it. About this kiss. It was like nothing he had ever felt. It was like his first kiss...his first kiss with Riley. This jolt of electricity just ran through his body, every inch of him tingling. Something you can't really put into words but describe as best you can. He put a hand to his lips trying to remember how she tasted. There was a knock on the shower door and there stood Riley in a towel. She smiled seductively. God she looked hot.

" May I join you?" Pete said nothing, just allowed her in to join him. At first it was nothing, just a little tingle down in his man area, not a big problem. But when she started to wash him, rubbing his body with soap with her hands, occasionally rubbing her whole body agains't him, you can't blaim a guy for getting happy.

After the shower, all thoughts of the kiss with Tessa were gone from Pete's mind, all he could think about now was Riley. Riley in her little shorty shorts with that itty bitty tee. Her long blonde hair still wet. Her skin glowed across the kitchen tiles. She was beautiful.

" Pete..what's wrong? You keep spacing off." she said as she took a bite out of the sandwhich she had made for herself and Pete. He smiled.

" Sorry, you're just soo...beautiful." her cheeks blushed and her eyes shifted. It made Pete smile even more. He then leaned in to kiss her, but as their lips touched, Riley pulled away and put a hand to her mouth. Her eyes grew wide as Pete looked at her with concern.

" Rye?" she got up and ran upstairs. He heard the bathroom door close and then Riley being sick. He ran up after her and found her holding her stomach by the toilet.

" Baby.." he said softly. She shook her head.

" I'm fine..just help me to the bed." Pete did just that. After he got her tucked into bed and everything he said he was going out. Riley looked at the clock.

" Pete, it's almost 1 in the morning! Where're you going to go at this time!" like it was her business. Pete stood up and pulled on some loose pants over his boxers.

" I'm just going out..I'll be back before the sun comes up."

" You just got home...we haven't even spent more than a few hours together. You're always at Tessa's! Which, by the way, you don't even ask how I feel about you hanging out with her?!" she shouted sitting up. Pete had his back to her as he pulled on his converse. He pounded the bed with his balled up fist.

" Damn it Riley! I shouldn't have to ask you how you feel about it cause I don't care! You should trust me to know I'm not doing anything stupid." he turned to her, his face red, Riley sank into the bed, defeated, but fuming. " I'll be back soon. Just stay here..and, and get some sleep." with that Pete walked out the door.



there's like so many stories that have the other girl being a bitch. i didn't want riley to fill that mold
this was just for ya'll to see how pete..is
and if somethings don't make sense in the story, review and inform me
thanx lovas!
Sign up to rate and review this story