Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

Hurt

by xXprettyinpunkXx 5 reviews

does it hurt?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 1758 words

1Moving
After Pete left Tessa's, he took Trevor and dropped him off at his house. Jennica cried for a whole hour over him, whether she was ever going to hug him or see him again. It was rather silly, but absolutely adorable.
But after watching the Little Mermaid and eating some milk and cookies, she was back to normal.

When the movie had finished, Tessa took Jennica to the bathroom to give her a bath.

As Tessa undressed her, Jennica went on into talking about Trevor,

" He's so nice mommy. When I first met him, he gave me a flower." Tessa nodded her head smiling.

" That's very sweet of him." she said as she pulled Jennica's shirt of Jennica's head. Once off, Tessa had to stiffle a giggle because most of her hair was now all over the place, sticking up on end. Jennica seemed not to notice.

" He has pretty green eyes, and he plays with my hair, and holds my hand, and know what he told me mommy?" Tessa shook her head as Jennica sat down in the tub. She shivered slightly as Tessa poured a cup of warm water on her daughters head making her blonde hair look a light brown.

" No, what did he say sweety?" Jennica's smile went from ear to ear.

" He said that one day he was going to marry me mommy." wow. Who knew that so much emotion could come from one thing a little boy could say. Tears prickled at the corners of Tessa's eyes as she dried Jennica off and put her pj's on her.

" Wow..that's very sweet baby. Do you want to marry him?" Jennica nodded with out hesitation.

" We're soul mates mommy." Tessa giggled as she tucked her daughter into bed.

" That may be sweety, but you still have to go to school, and when you're there you're going to see so many other boys..you might fall for one of them." Jennica furrowed her brown and shook her head.

" No mommy, he's the only one I'll fall for." Jennica's eyes started to flutter, until they finally closed. Tessa kissed her forehead and walked out the door. As she closed it gently behind her, she heard a soft creak, and when she turned around she got a huge blow to the head that knocked her off balance making her fall to the floor. The room spun and as she tried to focus. More blows went to her stomach and her back. She managed to open her eyes and saw Ivan standing over her, a baseball bat in his hand. A light shown out of the corner of Tessa's eye as she realized that Jennica had come out of her room.

"...Mommy!!" Tessa could hear Jennica screaming in the background of her mind. The pain that coursed through her head couldn't even let her focus on who was around her.

" I told you not to break my heart." his voice cut through her ears like a sharp knife. She felt more hits, and a sharp pain on her side. One more hit and blackness overcame.

------------

There was a faint beeping noise, something that didn't seem to register in Tessa's mind. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around the room. She was surrounded by white. White sheets, white wall, white...everything. Tessa then heard a whispered conversation happening. She didn't notice the two people in her room.

" I'm just going downstairs to the cafeteria for a second, and I don't want her to wake up with no one in the room...just stay here."

" But Pete-"

" Sh! Just stay here, I'll be right back." Riley began to protest but Pete was already out the door. Tessa made a soft noise, making sure Riley knew that she was awake. Her eyes widened as Riley realized that Tessa had made the noise. She stood up awkwardly and walked over to her. She looked at the door then back at Tessa and gave her a small smile.

" Um...hi." she said, he cheeks then flushed with embaressment. Tessa smiled back, but a pain shot across her face.

" Riley...can you tell me..why?" she motioned around the room, barely lifting her arms. Riley cleared her throat.

" M-Maybe Pete should..I just know bits and pieces." said Riley trying to make up for time, her eyes shifting towards the door.

" No..please..tell me." said Tessa through clenched teeth. Riley nodded her head and pulled up her chair.

" Well, from what I gathered. This man...I think his name was Ivan...well he broke into your house, beat you pretty bad. You had to have surgery on your left leg because your tibia was smashed." Tessa lifted her head slightly and saw her leg in a cast. " But they were able to mend it..so that should be good in a couple of weeks. Um...your wrist was sprained badly, and with the exception of some minor bruising on your face and body..the doctors say you should be fine." Riley finsihed with a huge sigh. Tessa moved her hand and managed to grab Riley's. She jumped slightly, but let her hold onto her nonetheless.

" Where's my daughter...where's Jennica?" Riley's mouth gaped, her brow raised.

" Uhh...I...I don't...I don't know.." Tessa's heart rate quickened. Pete then walked into the room. He dropped his drink and rushed over to Tessa.

" Thank god you're awake!" He pushed Riley to the side..rough enough for her to fall over onto the seat. She cast him an angry look that went unnoticed.

" Riley! Why didn't you call the nurse." he pressed a button on the side of Tessa's bed. Soon enough a nurse walked in. She immiedietly began to take Tessa's blood pressure, then checked her heart rate.

" She seems to be fine..just don't get her over excitied." she smiled warmly at the two well adults in the room and left. With the help from the nurse before she left, Tessa had been put in a sitting position.

" Pete..where's Jennica." he shook his head.

" Don't worry about it, she's at my moms again. She was a little scared, but mom's gunna bring her by to see you later." Riley stood there awkwardly. Tessa glanced at her, then looked back at Pete. " And Ivan.." she said almost in a whisper. Pete's face contorted into something else..almost monsterous.

" The police don't know where he is. They've been given a full description and are on the look out. He won't get away with this..I promise." he stood up and kissed Tessa's forehead. Riley looked away, she clutched her stomach.

" How..who found me?" asked Tessa as Pete sat back down. His cheeks blushed.

" I went by...to see..I was just coming by and I saw that the door was open. You were on the floor passed out and Jennica was hiding in her closet. Ivan was long gone by then." Tessa nodded her head. Pete looked like he wanted to say something more, but his glances at Riley made it apparent that he couldn't say it until Riley was gone. Somehow she took the hint and announced she was going to get some food down the street. She gave Tessa an awkward hug. She tried to kiss Pete, but was only given his cheek. Once she was gone, Pete planted his lips on Tessa's. She winced slightly, but Pete felt it.

" I'm so sorry..did it hurt?" Tessa nodded. She glanced to the side and found a mirror on the breakfast table. She brought it to her face, but Pete stopped her.

" I don't think-"

" I need to see Pete." she said. He dropped his hand and Tessa gasped. She had a huge cut running down the side of her face. Some bruises along her jaw made her face look swollen and she had a few cuts along her lip. Dried blood ran along her hair line. She couldn't even imagine what Pete thought.

" You look beautiful." apparently he could read minds. She put down the mirror and smiled shyly at him, then scolded herself.

" So is Riley." she stated. The happy expression on his face dropped.

" Why did you bring her up." he said running a finger gently along the cut on her face. Tessa savored the feeling.

" You are engaged to her Pete...and I have to respect that." she grabbed his hand and put it next to the other one, away from her. His expression not changing.

" You have no idea the pain that ran through me when I saw you there...and then Jennica crying in the closet. I wanted to kill Ivan right there on the spot. I wanted him to feel so much pain...all the anger...Tessa..I love you." the words seemed to puncture Tessa's heart. She shook her head.

" Pete..you can't love me."

" Why not?" he asked desperatly grabbing her hand. " I've never met anyone like you. You don't take crap from anyone, you could careless how you look after you've worked and sweated all day. Your...just so..in tune with being a mom...to my child. We already have a kid together..we already are in love."

" Who said I loved you Pete?" his face fell, but a maniac glint still shone in his eyes, he licked his lips.

" Tessa..you can't deny you haven't felt..a ..a connection between us. You can't...you can't lie and say that you don't love me." Tessa looked down at her hands. It was too late. She had fallen head over heels for him. The way he loved his daughter and took care of her. She knew that there was something there, but once she found out about Riley, telling herself that she shouldn't love him made her love him even more. The factor being that she couldn't have him, that he belonged to someone else.

" I do love you Pete." she whispered. Pete grinned from ear to ear. He bent over and planted a soft kiss on her lips making sure she wasn't hurt.

All the while Riley stood outside the door watching. Her tear stained cheeks grabbed peoples attention as she ran down the halls to her car.

" How could he do this to me!" she screamed once inside her vehicle. She took of her ring and threw it on the floor.

It made a soft clinging noise, nothing like the sound of her heart dropping into her stomach, broken.



well..
good or no
please review..i luv reviews
Sign up to rate and review this story