Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dave Matthews/ Patrick Stump One (Two) Shot

Chapter 1: Dave Matthews (I know it's in the FOB part. Couldn't find DM on here. Plus the next one is a Patrick Stump chapter)

by patricksgirl84 1 review

Two girls meet the men of their dreams

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 1374 words

0Unrated

It was a Saturday night. Brittany and Barbara were going to a brand new night club. There were going to be a few different bands there. A few were Panic at the Disco, The Hush Sound, Motion City Soundtrack, Fall Out Boy, and The Dave Matthews Band.

By the time the girls got there they missed most of Panic's set. They ordered drinks and watched the bands. A few hours later The Dave Matthews Band hit the stage. Brittany was getting a drink. When she turned around and through the smokey club seen Dave she said, "Oh my god." "What?" Barbara said. "He's more gorgeous in person." "Who?" "Dave." Brittany pointed. Barbara couldn't understand. He was alright, but no Patrick Stump. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." Barbara just shook her head. Brittany didn't hear her. She stared at Dave the whole time. This is our last song for the evening. It's called, "When The World Ends"." He put on his acoustic guitar and started playing.

Brittany felt like she was going to faint. The band left the stage and she got a wave of sadness over her. Brittany went to the bathroom to freshen up. She came out and bumped into a man. "Uh, sorry about that." Her mind was still on Dave. The man turned around. "It's alright." It was him. "Can I buy you a drink?" "Well, I should be the one buying since I'm the one who bumped into you." They both laughed and went to the bar. Dave got drinks and they sat at a table where they could sit and talk.

"So tell me about yourself." Dave asked. "My name is Brittany. I'm 22 and I moved here a few years ago. I just graduated nursing school and looking for a job badly." "I'm Dave." "Oh, I know everything about you. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm acting all teenie. Usually my friend, Barbara does that over Patrick Stump." They both laughed. They talked for a few hours. "Brittany, would you like to get out of here and get something to eat." "I'd love to." She went and told Barbara she was leaving and not to wait up.

Dave and Brittany went to a little cafe. There was only a few people there. They sat down and ordered coffee and some early breakfast. "I can't believe this." Brittany smiled. "You have such a beautiful smile." Brittany blushed. "I love the new CD. Your voice is amazing." "Thank you. Sometimes you never realize how many people love your music." Their food came. "I am really enjoying our time together." Dave said. "Me too." Brittany smiled. They finished and left the cafe.

"I should go. I need to start looking for a job." "Let me take you home." "Okay." She went to the car. Brittany gave him the directions to her home. She didn't want the evening to end. They sat in the car. "I have a question. You said that you graduated nursing school." "Yeah, why?" "We are actually looking for a nurse to come on the road with us." "Really?" "Would you be interested? I'd have to talk to our manager, but I'm sure it will be alright." "I'd love to." "Good. I want to get to know you better." "I want to get to know you better too." Dave leaned over and kissed Brittany on the lips. "Can I have your number so I can call you tomorrow? We leave the next day." "Okay." Brittany wrote her number and gave it to him. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." "Have a good night." Brittany walked into the house she shared with Barbara. "Barbara, are you home?" There was no answer. She must of found herself a guy too. Brittany got ready and went to bed.

The next morning the phone woke Brittany up. "Hello?" "Brittany, did I wake you?" It was Dave. "Sort of." She laughed. "Well, I talked to the manager and you can have the job if you want." "Are you kidding me?" I'll take it." "Okay. We leave tomorrow at 8:00am. I'll pick you up at 7:00. Will that be alright?" "Sure. I'll see you then." Brittany was so excited. She went to see if Barbara was home. No sign of her. She got some breakfast when Barbara came through the door. "Where have you been?" "God, Brittany. You scared me. I was with a guy." "I can tell." "What?" "You have a couple hickey's on your neck." Barbara's hand flew to her neck. "Damn. So how was your night?" "Very good. I met Dave Matthews and we had drinks and went out for breakfast." "Awesome." "I'm going to be gone for awhile." "Okay. Where are you going?" "On tour with Dave." "Dave? Are you an item?" "No! But who knows. They need a nurse." Brittany smiled. "I'm glad you are so happy. I'm going to lay down. I'm a little tired." "I can imagine." Brittany winked.

After Brittany ate she started to pack clothes, cd's, medical supplies, lap top, and a few books. She spent the rest of the day watching tv and making phone calls to family. She met the guy that Barbara found at the club. Around 8:00pm she went to bed. The next morning Brittany got up early and got ready. She waited a few minutes and Dave was there. "Hey, are you ready?" "Yeah. Here's my stuff." "Alright. Let's go." Dave and Brittany drove to the tour bus. She would stay on the bus and Dave showed her the bunk she would have. A few hours later they got to the first stop. Most of the time Brittany just sat around. She was able to watch the band though.

The next few weeks went the same way. Dave and Brittany spent every free moment together. The band had a few nights off and got hotel rooms. Dave and Brittany got one together. She was nervous. They never mentioned sex or anything. That night they went out for supper and came back to the hotel room. "Thank you, Dave. I had a really nice time." He wrapped his arms around her. "Me too. You are wonderful." She turned around and kissed him. "I'm going to get ready for bed. She went to her suitcase and took out a t-shirt and shorts. She went to the bathroom and changed and came out. Dave was in bed. She got into bed.

"Hey." She said. "I'm falling hard for you." He leaned down and kissed her. She slid her hands through his hair. "I'm falling for you too." She reached down and pulled his t-shirt over his head. She rubbed her hands over his chest. "So beautiful." She smiled. Dave kissed her neck. She took off her own t-shirt. He cupped each of her breasts and rubbed his fingers over her nipples. Brittany arched her back. Dave kissed her stomach and then took her shorts off. He rubbed her thighs and kissed her in her most private area. "Oh god." She moaned. Dave slipped two fingers inside of her. She was ready. She unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans. He took off his boxers.

"Are you ready?" "Yes." Dave got on top of her and slid inside. Brittany moaned. He kissed her left and then right breasts, sucking on her nipples. He started moving faster and faster. "Oh god, Dave." She wrapped her arms around him. "Hurry. I'm so close." She said. "Dave went faster. "Oh god, Brittany. You are so tight. I can't stop." "Please, now. I coming." She thrashed her head from side to side. She screamed, "Oh Dave. Oh god. Now." "Brittany, you feel so good."

He fell on top of hre. They were both breathing hard. "God, that was awesome. Nothing I have ever felt." Dave said. Brittany couldn't say anything. "Are you alright?" "Yeah. Just stunned." She was playing with his hair. "So, where do we go from here?" "I don't know. I really like you. Well, more than like." She said. He rolled over and looked at her. "Would you want to exclusively date, so we could know each other better." "I've wanted to ask you that for a few days now. Yes, I'll be your boyfriend."
Sign up to rate and review this story