Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dave Matthews/ Patrick Stump One (Two) Shot

Chapter 2: Patrick Stump

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

2 girls meet the men of their dreams

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1875 words

0Unrated

Barbara was running late as usual. She broke up with her boyfriend 2 months earlier. She caught him with her friend, Amy in bed together. So much for friends. She moved in with another friend, Brittany. She still had a hard time going out. She glanced over at a poster of Patrick Stump. God, why couldn't more guys be like him. "Barbara, are you ready? I don't want to miss Dave Matthews?" "One minute."

They took a cab to 'One Night'. It was the first night of the new club. They walked in and it was amazing. "Let's get some drinks?" Brittany said. They walked to the bar. "We'll have two bud lights." They watched The Hush Sound and then Dave Matthews came on.

Barbara went to the bathroom. She didn't feel like being there. She walked out and made a wrong turn. "Oh crap. Where the hell am I?" She kept walking. There was no one around. Finally she seen a man. He had his back towards her. He actually looked familiar even though she couldn't see his face.

She went up to him. "Hey, could you tell me how to get back to the club? He turned around. She stared into the most beautiful eyes. "What? I'm sorry, but I wasn't listening." " Um, I was wondering if you could tell me how to get back to the club?" "Okay, let me show you. By the way I'm Patrick." "I know. I'm a big fan. I don't want to sound teenie but you have an amazing voice and I love your music." He blushed. "Thanks. What's your name?" "Barbara." "I love it." He smiled.

"Let's go. I have to go on in a little bit." He showed her the way back to the club. "Could I ask you something?" Patrick asked. "Sure." "After I perform would you like to get together?" "Really? I mean sure." "Okay. Meet me by the bar at 12:30." "I'll be there. Have a great show." "Thanks." He gave her a smile.

Barbara got as close to the stage as she could. He was amazing. She only had eyes for Patrick. After they walked off the stage Barbara went to the bar and got a water. "Hey, I've been looking for you. I met someone and we are going to get something to eat. Is that alright?" "Sure. Have fun."

A few minutes later Patrick was by her side. "Hi, did you enjoy the show?" "Of course. You were really good." "Thanks." "My roommate left, so I'm free." "Do you want to go to my place. I promise I'm not a serial killer." She laughed. "I know. I'd love that." They left and went to Patrick's house. "Make yourself at home. Do you want anything?" "Do you have some ice tea?" "Yeah, I'll have a glass of that." Patrick went to the kitchen and Barbara sat on the couch. "Here's your ice tea and I also brought some pretzels." "Thanks." She grabbed a handful of pretzels.

"So I know your name. What else should I know?" Patrick asked. "Um, I work at Target, I love to write stories, I really don't like going to clubs. Especially, lately." "Me either. Why lately?" She looked at her hands. "My ex-boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago. I have no love for him, it's just hard to go out. I found him and my so called friend sleeping together." "Oh god. I'm sorry." "Don't be. It's a good think I found out now instead of later. We dated for 2 years." "I kinda know what you are going through. Last year my girlfriend and I broke up. She found someone else. She said she never cheated, but who knows." "It's hard to move on sometimes." "Yeah. Let's get on a better subject. Do you want to watch a movie?" "Sure. What do you have?" "Want to watch Star Wars?" "Sure."

Patrick put the movie in and sat next to Barbara. She actually was getting tired. She had a little too much to drink. She put her head on his shoulder. Halfway through the movie Patrick looked over at Barbara. She was sleeping. "Barbara, wake up." "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." "Don't worry about it." "I'm going to go home." "I know this is going to sound a little forward, but would you want to spend the night? I can sleep on the couch." "Sure, but you can sleep in the bed with me. Just don't take advantage of me." She laughed. "I won't. The bedroom is this way." They walked down the hall. He got a t-shirt for her and a pair of his boxers. "You can wear these if you want." "Thanks." She went to the bathroom to change. Patrick quickly changed into pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. She came into the room. "What side do you sleep on?" She asked him. "The right, but it doesn't matter." "No, that's perfect. I usually sleep on the left." They both got into bed and laid down. Barbara leaned on her arm looking at Patrick. "I know this is going to sound stupid, but could I have a kiss." "Sure." He smiled. Barbara leaned back down and Patrick kissed her gently. He moved his hand down her neck sucking. "Oh Patrick." She ran her fingers through his hair. He continued to suck and kiss her neck. He kissed her lips again. "How was that?" "Do you have to ask?" He giggled. "Goodnight."

The next morning Barbara woke up at 5:00am. She was in Patrick's arm. How did she get into his arms. Well, it didn't matter. She kissed his lips and went back to sleep. A few hours later she woke up again. When she opened her eyes she was staring straight into Patrick's. "Hi. " Patrick said. "Hi." She blushed. "How did you sleep?" "Amazingly well. I hate to leave right away, but I'm sure my roommate is wondering where I am. I never do stuff like this."

She got out of bed. "I want to see you tonight?" Patrick said. "Really? Why are you interested in me? You could have anyone." "I want to get to know you, not anyone else." She smiled. "I have today off. Do you want to get something to eat at 6:00?" "Yeah. I have some stuff to do for the record. That would be a great time. Where do you live?" She gave him her address and then went home.

At 6:00 Patrick came to pick her up. She introduced him to Brittany. They went to an Italian Restaurant. There was never a dull moment in the conversation. After they ate they went to the park. Patrick took her hand. "Are you having a good time?" He asked. "Yes, I love being with you." "Same here. I want to talk to you about something." "What?" "Let's sit over here." "They sat on a swing. "I'm leaving in a week to go on tour for 3 months. I want to keep in touch. I know we just met, but I really feel something for you." "Are you serious? I'm not on punk'd or anything?" "No." Patrick was hurt. He looked down. "Oh Patrick." She took his hands. "I'm sorry. It's just that I've dated such losers before and in one day you've changed my idea on men. I would love to keep in touch with you. I care for you so much already." "I care for you too." He leaned over and kissed her. He slid his tongue inside her mouth. She put her hands on his neck and rubbed it. She then put her head on his shoulder while they swung on the swing.

They spent as much time as they could for the next week. Patrick's last night he spent at Barbara's They just laid in each others arms. Morning came too soon. "Barbara, wake up. Honey?" "Huh." "I have to go." "Oh, okay." She got out of bed. She took his hand and walked to the door. "Patrick, I'm going to miss you." "I'm going to miss you too. I'll call, email, and text, okay. You too." "Of course. You take care of yourself. Remember I'm here for you." "I'll see you soon." He kissed her. Barbara wrapped her arms around his neck. He trailed kisses down her neck. "Oh, no you don't. Last time I had to explain to my boss the hickeys." He smiled. "I have to go. I'll call you tonight." "Okay." He kissed her one last time. "I can't leave." "Yes you can. I'll be here when you come back." "Okay. Bye Barbara. I'm going to miss you like crazy." "Bye Patrick." He walked out the door.

Barbara walked back to the bedroom. On top of the bed was one of Patrick's hoodies with a note.

Barbara,

I'm going to miss you so much. I have only known you for one week, but it feels so much more. I have something to tell you when I get back. I am scared to say it now and I definitely don't want to say it over the phone. You said you have dated losers and I don't want you to think I'm rushing things. I'll call you tonight. I'm leaving my hoodie for you. I'm missing you already.

Patrick

Barbara took the hoodie and smelled it. Just like Patrick. She laid in bed with the hoodie and cried herself to sleep. Like he promised Patrick called that night. Almost everynight he called. The 3 months went slow for both Patrick and Barbara.

There were 2 more weeks left of the tour. Barbara was counting the days. She finished work at 9:00pm and went home. She made some macaroni and cheese. When she sat down by the table the door bell rang. She opened the door. "Patrick. Oh my god." She wrapped her arms around him and jumped on him wrapping her legs around him. She kissed him all over his face. "Calm down, baby." He walked in with Barbara on him. He put her down on the couch. "What are you doing here? I thought you had 2 more weeks left." I wanted to surprise you." "You did." She couldn't stop smiling. "I'm so happy you are here." She climbed on his lap. She kissed him sliding her tongue in his mouth. "Barbara, I want to tell you what I mentioned in the letter. I can't believe I waited." "What?" She was kissing his neck. "Look at me. This is important." She stopped kissing him and looked at him. "I don't know how to say this." "Just say it." "I know we have had a long distance relationship. But we've had long talks and have gotten to know each other really well I think." Barbara was getting butterflies in the pit of her stomach. "I love you." "What?" He was blushing. "I love you." "Patrick, I love you." I wanted to tell you that when you left but I was scared." "I was too." They started kissing each other. Patrick started putting his hands under her shirt. "Lets go to the bedroom." "Barbara, I love you. Never forget that." "I won't" They walked to the bedroom and showed each other how much they loved each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story