Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

PLANES!

by clutsy_93 8 reviews

areoplane drama

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 840 words

0Unrated
"Gerard, thank you so much for coming back, I thought I would never see you again" Gerard and I were walking down the alley towards the plane.
"Hey, I thought something was wrong when you answered the phone, but I went through walking to the plane, when I heard you scream my name, that's when I knew it would be Kyle who had phoned"
"You have no idea how safe I feel"
"Pretty safe, can sit next to me on the plane?" We were now going through the plane, and Gerard grabbed my carry back and put it in the over head compartment. We all had window seats, Frank and Ray were at the back corner, then it was Gerard and me and Mikey and Bob were in front of us.
"Would you like to sit next to the window are isle?"
"Uhm, I shall sit near the window. I will be able to see the hell whole I'm leaving"
"Haha, okay then" I sat down, and Gerard followed.
"We are on pretty early, so tell me, are you excited?"
"Yes I am, I can't believe I'm going to Australia and with My Chemical Romance"
"Yes, I hope you got your camera because on our break we like to do some site seeing"
"I have, I just didn't want to leave my sister and brother"
"Yer, I bet its hard"
"You can't imagine oh hard"
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"Not really, I will end up crying and I wouldn't want Gerard Way to see me cry"
"Hey, doesn't matter if you cry, everyone does"
"I guess your right, Yay finally people are boarding"
"Yes they are, Do you have an iPod?"
"I have, but it stuffs up from time to time, so I will just watch the movie or something, might fall asleep"
"You can listen to mine if you want, I have a double thingy?"
"Are you sure?" He did one of his famous smirks and I smiled and blushed,
"You have a gorgeous smile, and yes I am sure, you can listen to it, can I see your music on the iPod?" I handed him my iPod and watched him go through my music, all of a sudden the plane started moving, and I jumped, causing Gerard to jump as well.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh plane was moving got a scare" He just smiled and went back to looking at my music. The flight attendant starting telling us safety rules and explaining to exits for crashes.
"You know, when we take off you should lift up your feet"
"Haha Gerard, I know that joke, it's not my first time flying"
"Oh, spoil my fun" He handed me my iPod, and we were now taking off, I looked at the window and saw the city I grew up in, finally I was leaving.

We were now up in the air, and about 1 hour into the flight I fell asleep until I heard people talking but I just kept my eyes closed and listened.
"Gee, she looks hell cute asleep" The voice sounded a bit like Mikey's.
"Yes she does, I cant get over how Kyle came to the fucking airport, I can tell you now, we have to look after her, she has been through a lot, and I would hate it, if Kyle were to come to Australia" I opened my eyes, when I heard the name Kyle, I had a really soft cushion, but I realized it was Gerard's legs I fell asleep on, my head was on his legs and my knee's were brought up to my chest.
"Sorry Claire, did we wake you?" asked Mikey,
"No you didn't, just had a bad dream" Gerard looked at Mikey and gave him a look, as if to say, see she needs protection she is having dreams.
"Sorry Gerard, I must off fallen asleep on your legs" I sat up, cross legged.
"Its' okay, I was falling asleep until someone thought it would be alright to talk" He as now looking at Mikey,
"I'm sorry, but I wanted to talk and Bob is asleep, so there is nothing to do"
"Why don't you go through Claire's iPod she has got some pretty cool music on there?"
"Gerard, I don't think he will like my music, its really gay"
"No its not, you have some really cool bands that I have never heard of, oh while you were sleeping I grabbed your iPod out of your jacket pocket and was listening to it?"
"Its cool" I went to grab my iPod out of my pocket, and noticed it wasn't there, I looked Gerard and saw it was in his hands,
"Here you go" He passed it to Mikey and he turned around and plugged the headphones in"




Okay people, this chapter is going to have some parts I'm too tired to finish it so that's why I'm going to do parts...
NOT THE END OF PLANES! Review please, I know I say that a lot, but please?
Sign up to rate and review this story