Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Trust No One

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Oichi tries to find a way out of Magoichi's and Yoshihiro's clutches.

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 536 words

0Unrated
Oichi was terrified, she heard the gunshots, what if it was Yukimura? Magoichi had tied her hands and feet up so she couldn't escape. She wouldn't even think of escaping considering the huge gun that Magoichi had in his hands. They had took shelter in the same cave that she and Toshi had, the bodies of Kanetsugu and Okuni were not so far away and they were starting to stink. Also, something else that made her sick when she got to the cave was the body of Ginchiyo Ikeda, her throat was slit and her eyes were wide open. Oichi really wanted to close them, she doubted Magoichi and Yoshihiro had respect for the dead. Noh Maeda (Female student no.8) sat across from her. She was sitting with her legs crossed rocking back and forth, maybe she was also scarred of Magoichi and Yoshihiro. She was probably threatened, but why? Why were they doing this? Were they paranoid just like Toshi? If they were, they would've killed her including, Hatsumomo and Tadakatsu a long time ago, so that couldn't be it. Oichi wanted to ask Noh what happened, but she was afraid of what would happen if she did.

"You hungry?" Magoichi said offering her a piece of bread.

"No thank you." she said. "Could you untie me, I'm not going to run."

"Sorry, I can't do that," he said. "Yoshi would kill me, well, not literally speaking."

"Why are you doing this?" she said. "I thought you guys and Yukimura were best friends."

"It's kind of hard to trust him in this situation." he said while slicking back his shiny black short hair. "He's been acting kind of different these last few days. We thought if we had you, he'd find us so we could work things out. Sorry I shot at you guys earlier, I thought you were Utada and Sam, they're playing this game you know. We already saw the dead bodies of Yumi and Nobutaku and Mei and Ujimasa. They probably killed them after the announcements. I'm glad you made it Oichi."

"Please untie me." Oichi said while she tried to hid her blushing. "I won't run, especially if you're going to help me find Yukimura."

"Fine." he said.

Magoichi took out a knife and started cutting through the rope. Oichi noticed that there was blood on the knife, maybe that was the weapon used to kill Ginchiyo.

"How did Ginchiyo die." she asked.

"She went crazy, so we had to put her down. After the annoucement about Shuya being on the island she freaked out and started accusing us of being with Shuya and trying to kill her. I always knew that girl was off her rocker." he said.

"No!" Noh yelled. "That's not true! That's not what happened!"
She threw what looked like a sickle at Magoichi, took Oichi's hand and started to run. Oichi followed Noh while Magoichi followed the girls. They took a few quick turns and lost him.

"I know where a few friends of mine are hiding out." she said. "Come on Oichi, I'll take you. We'll find your brother soon"

Girls #5 Yumi Ichigo
#6 Ginchiyo Ikeda
#10 Mei Nanahara

Boys #5 Nobutaku Hashiba
#10 Ujimasa Naoe - Dead

26 students left
Sign up to rate and review this story