Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

Sacrifice

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Sam and Utada find someone that is very important to ending this game

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 634 words

0Unrated
"Hmmm," Kazuo said as he leaned in his chair. "the students are still killing each other, but I thought they would work together to kill Shuya."

"Maybe they don't trust us," Mitsuko said. "You and i know that after Shuya is dead we have to resume the game. Maybe they know that we are telling them what they want to hear. This is no time to trust your classmates, not now. I didn't even trust my friends at this time. So, what do we do about the ones who lost their partner?"

"It's okay if they fight alone." he said while studying the screen.

"I wonder, about this Yukimura guy." Mitsuko said. "Why is he so important? Everyone has been searching for him, they either want to do him harm or they want his help. Well I know from what I've been hearing is that his sister has been searching for him. It's not going to be easy for her. It seems like everyone is trying to stop them from being together."

"Were these two troublemakers?" Kazuo said.

"No, not Oichi, at least." she said. "Oichi and Yukimura are very different. Oichi is a straight A student, very popular girl....envied by all the girls for her looks, especially by Utada and Auroa. They are looking for her, they mean to do her harm. Yukimura on the other hand, was the class thug. He would always harass students, his favorite target was Toshi Azai, but he's dead. He also broke Utada's heart a while back. He claimed that he was trying to get back on the right track, to impress his sister, so he couldn't see her anymore because she was trouble. The same went with his friends Magoichi and Yoshihiro, he ditched them too. He just started hanging with Kanetsugu, which is why he went searching for Oichi."

"Wow, you've been listening well." Kazuo said.

"Well, I like to pretent that this whole game is a soap opera, all the students come from different backgrounds and have many different problems...just like we did." she said while smilling at Kazuo.

"That's right....so where is Oichi? Let's see...." Kazuo checked the map for Oichi's location. "She's with female student no.8, Noh Maeda. I wonder where they are off to."

"To see some friends, Takako Satsumi, and Hima Nohara and their partners of course. They're in the abandoned temple." she said.

"I guess I'm getting a little soft." Kazuo said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm now hoping that Oichi and Yukimura reunite, if they don't it would seem....not right." he said.

The two heard some commotion up in the front of the hallway of the school and Kazuo got up to see what was going on.

"Hey!" Kazuo said. "I thought I told you the school was off limits, I don't care if your collars are disabled, I will shoot you if you don't leave."

"Please Mr. Kiriyama," Utada said in a voice that would almost remind you of Mitsuko's. Her long brown hair was all over her head, like she was in some kind of struggle. You could see the tiredness in her dark brown eyes. "we have someone of value to you."

Utada took the sheet off the mystery person's head, she was struggling to get loose from Sam's clutches, but it was no use. This surprise nearly gave Kazuo a heart attack.

"Mitsuko....look!" he said.
"Wha.....Noriko Nakagawa," she said as a big evil smile appeared on her face. "good work students, we've got the bait, now it's time to get the fish."

Mitsuko walked over to the intecome and made an announcement.

Shuya Nanahara, we know you are on this island. If you ever want to see your sweet little Noriko again, come to our headquarters immedeately or Noriko's dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story