Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

by xXprettyinpunkXx 2 reviews

cry on the couch till the poets come to life fix me in 45

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 869 words

0Unrated
" You see...I really like this one, but, I never really liked gold," rambled Riley as she held Pete's hand. They had been walking around the store looking at centerpieces for almost thirty minutes and their wedding planner still wasn't there yet. But Pete's mind was somewhere else. Far away from where he was.

" Pete!" he shook his head and looked at Riley.

" What?" he asked trying to not look guilty.

" I was asking you whether you liked gold and red or black and silver better?" said Riley searching Pete's eyes.

" What do you think sweety?" he added the sweety with a hint of sarcasm. Riley tried to play it off that she didn't notice.

" Alright, so the black and silver with the purple lillies and white roses." she circled something on a paper that was in front of the piece. Pete shook his head. Riley turned to him.

" What's up with you? Don't you want to be here?" Pete laughed.

" You think I want to walk around this store full of these...flowers..and vases, and those weird shaped things all day! This is soo boring Rye." he took his hand out of hers and walked away. She followed.

" Well what would you rather be doing?" sleeping with Tessa was Pete's general answer, but he resorted to shrugging his shoulders. Riley swallowed the lump that formed in her throat all too suddenly.

" You'd rather be with her wouldn't you?" Pete turned around abruptly. Tears threatened to spill from Riley's eyes. He gave her a small smirk.

" I don't think you'd like the answer to that question Rye." said Pete turning back around, stuffing his hands in his hoodie. Just then the jingle of the bell at the door sounded through out the empty store. Their wedding planner walked up to them, neither took notice. Riley reached out and turned Pete around to face her. He was surprised with the force she used.

" Pete..answer me. Tell me the truth..do you want to get married?" a soft expression fell over Pete's face as he examined the sadness of Riley's. The planner stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

" Rye...I have something to tell you." Riley looked down at her shoes, and put a hand to her forehead so Pete couldn't see the tears falling from her face.

" Tessa and I....we're...we're more than friends." a little sob escaped Riley's mouth. She closed her eyes and shook her head. " We..um...we've been together." said Pete, Riley nodded her head, still looking at the floor. " But that happened years ago." she looked up sucking in a breath. Thanks to her water proof mascara and eyeliner, there were no smudges along her eyes, just tears. Pete's heart was pumping faster and faster. " That little girl...she's my daughter Rye, and spending time with them..I don't know if I wannt get married Rye." The wedding planner's jaw dropped as she gasped. They turned to her finally noticing her presence. Riley, obviously embarressed, hitched her purse higher on her arm and ran out of the store. Pete quickly apologized to the shocked old woman (wedding planner) and ran after Riley. She was already in the car and backing up into traffic.

" Riley!" he yelled. She couldn't hear of course and sped away.

Several times he tried calling her, but she didn't answer she just kept driving.

How could he keep such a secret. That little girl is at least five years old. Five years! Five years he kept this secret from her. As she sped through the traffic, she tried remembering what events were happening between her and Pete at that time. Well of course they were fighting. She remembered. She had come up to visit him for two days, but he was really upset when she was leaving. He told her to choose between school and him, she chose school.

It had been three years before he called her, said he missed her, wanted to see her. Riley agreed of course, she missed him too. They got together. Pete taking her out to the high-school they met at. Sounds so cliche, but he proposed to her on the football field where they first met. She was a cheerleader, and Pete's lame ass soccer team wanted to piss off the football jocks by playing on their field. Riley's friends had dragged her along to watch. When Pete turned to the small group of girls walking towards him, he noticed one face only, that's when the soccer ball hit him in the head knocking him to the ground. That's how it all-
Riley pressed on the break as hard and as fast as she could. The tires came to a screeching halt, but the other car didn't seem to slow down at all.

Blinding white light, pain all over, it felt like everything around her was being crushed, compressed. Then it was all over.



so i figured it out, one more chapter tonight
ain't i great?! applause
thank you..thank you
i'm totally kidding
hope you all are enjoying the story
sorry to say but they're only a few more chapters
no more than five after the next one
Sign up to rate and review this story