Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stranger

Chapter Two

by HauntedTears 6 reviews

For some reason I hadn't been able to concentrate much at school since my brief meeting from the stranger in the cemetery. It bothered way more than it should have done and it was showing in my gra...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 800 words

1Original
Stranger.

Chapter Two.


For some reason I hadn't been able to concentrate much at school since my brief meeting from the stranger in the cemetery. It bothered way more than it should have done and it was showing in my grades. I knew that my best friend suspected something was up and I knew he wouldn't let it drop until I told him. But I just didn't know what was wrong with me. Although I had walked past the cemetery a few times but saw nothing. But I didn't dare venture inside, who knows what might happen. After all these rumors floating around that someone died in there, well puts me off visiting there.

"Earth to Amy." I heard someone say and I a hand waved in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh. Hey Frank." I said as I turned to see Frank sitting in front of me.

It was mine and Frank's free period and we were sitting on one of the table like benches round the back of the school. I have to admit, life has been almost bearable since I made friends with someone. Funny how it happened. To think we've only been friends for a week and already we can basically read each other like a book without evening meaning too.

"Man, what's up with you? You've been in outer space all day." He said and I shrugged.

"You know me. Worrying about the little things." I replied and looked down at my hands on the table.

"Come off it, you've been like this for the past three days!"

"Drop it. It's nothing."

"No. Because it must be big if it's bothering you that much!"

"Frank."

"Tell me!"

"Frank..."

"I won't leave you alone!"

"FRANK! ALRIGHT!"

As I yelled this, he appeared satisfied and I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. He gave me a quizzical look and I began to think how best to word it without making it sound like I was either seeing things or in love with this guy.

"It's that cemetery. I was being chased by the usual people and I ran into the cemetery and there was this guy there. He just, looked, well, unreal," I said and paused and looked at Frank who had his brow raised, "It's been bothering me all week, I just want to go there again and see if I was seeing things or if he's real." I finished and bit my lip.

"I can't see why that's bothering you so much. So what, a guy in a cemetery, big wow. I bet if you saw me in there you wouldn't make such a fuss." Frank said and rolled his eyes.

"Look. I'll quit worrying about it if you come with me." I said and did the best puppy dog eyes I could.

"Ugh, fine. Can't see what's so urgent though."

So after that we only one more lesson which thankfully we were together in. It was only Math's and I don't concentrate in that anyway. It seemed like an age before the bell finally rung and we rushed out and began our way to the cemetery. For some reason, the place where it was located always seemed really dark. Oh well, must be the low hanging trees.

"Ladies first." Frank said as we stopped outside the iron gates that led into the cemetery.

"And since when did you start being polite?" I said and looked at him.

"Well, I stopped now." He said and just as I was about to open the gates, he pushed me in and I tripped, but luckily I didn't fall over.

"Thanks Frank." I said and glared at him as we began to walk up the small path to where I had been a week prior.

As we got to the place that I recognized to where I had been before, we sat down behind the gravestone. I could see that Frank was slightly bored as he kept yawning and picking threads off his gloves. Just as I was loosing hope I heard footsteps and I peered over the gravestone to see him.

The stranger.

I watched for a few moments before he stopped and looked up. He saw me looking at him and I could have sworn he grinned. I elbowed Frank hard in the head to get his attention.
"What?" Frank muttered and rubbed his head.

When I didn't reply and I looked at him, Frank knelt up and looked over the gravestone.

"There's nothing there." He said and I turned to look.

He was right.

No one was there.

Whoever this guy was must be a good runner. After all I had heard no running footsteps and really, nothing to indicate he'd gone. I knelt there, feeling slightly scared. Was I really imagining things?
Sign up to rate and review this story