Categories > Original > Fantasy > Its in the Blood

Memoirs of a Vampire

by darkdreams 1 review

Imagine you're a Vampire Imagine you're six-hundred years old Imagine you're going to die Imagine all you have left is your memories Live the Past

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 321 words

0Unrated
Dear Olivia,

It sounds stupid to be writing to you inside my head, But you are all I have left, the only one left alive. So you were not of the same clan, but you were my friend. You won't remember me I know so I think I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Sara Tomlinson. I have dead straight blonde hair and grey eyes. I've only once been considered beautiful, a couple of times pretty, but that's it. I faced it along time ago I'm plain and I'm glad of it. I guess that doesn't make me your average, stereotyped Vampire. I never did fit in. Always the strange one. The one that never was noticed, the one that survived.

I'm the only Vampire left of my clan. I guess that makes me the queen. Sounds strange to me. I'm a Vampire Queen but I'm stuck in this hell hole waiting for death. No ones going to rescue me and I can't escape. I'm all there is left and I was stupid enough to let myself be killed.

My story began 600 years ago when I was 20. When I crossed over. I guess you would call this 'The memoirs of a Vampire'. Yeah right. I wonder how many other Vampires thought this before they were cooked. Did I not mention I'm going to be burnt to death on a large bonfire in front of millions of people? People screaming for my death scream. Burnings the only way to kill a vampire. Sure a stake through the heart will hurt us, but it wont kill us just make us very angry.

Anyway enough of me. I want to see my memories. I want to relive the pain before I die. The pain and the pleasure. It's a lot more enjoyable than sitting in the dark listening to the rats. (Did I mention that I detest Rats?)

/Sara/

- - - - - - - - - -

Please Please Review if you can
Sign up to rate and review this story