Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fame < Infamy

Chapter 1

by petewentzlover69 1 review

(rating for language) Evelyn Fleming is a 16 year old singer trying to escape her family life. Sure, she loves her mom, but she absolutely hates how controling her dad can be. Step into her life a...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 522 words

0Unrated
I sorta took the idea for this story from the movie Raise Your Voice so if things sound similar just forgive me... and if you haven't seen the movie... I suggest you buy it! It's a great movie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was an ordinary last day of high school and my best friend Abbigale and I were walking home from school. It was only a 10 minute walk and my brother was on his way to his graduation party. Right before school ended Abbigale and I had choir practice. We both love singing and found it a great way to express how we feel. Abbi was outstandingly beautiful. She had perfect golden blonde hair and an athletic body. Most of the time I wished I could look like her. So now I guess this is the part where I introduce myself.

My name is Evelyn Love Fleming, Evie for short. That isn't pronounced like 'Eve-e,' it's pronounced with a short 'e' sound at the beginning. I have medium sized long dark-brown/black hair that is naturally curly but I straighten it. I do have side bangs and I LOVE Polk-a-dots. My mom and I get along great but I absolutely HATE my dad. I guess I'm getting a little off topic. I'm 16 years old but look like I'm 13. I'm around 5'6" and I'm not as skinny as I could be(see profile for picture of me and mom[real me and real mom]for full visual). By my looks you wouldn't think I'm a singer but boy you'd be wrong.

As we were walking Abbi's brother, Steven Fletcher, ran up to us. Everyone calls him Shoe because he has more pairs of shoes then any girl in our school.

"Hey Evie, do you know if you made it into the school yet?" He asked.

"No, not yet Shoe, but I'm waiting for the letter to come next week. If I do make it, I leave for it in July. It's the best music school in the country and it just so happens to be held in Chicago. So I can visit you both when you move there." Both faces lit up when they heard this news. For those that don't know, I applied for a music school in Chicago called Bristol Hillman University. It specializes in many different musical talents and singing was the most popular. I really don't think I'll make it but it's worth a shot.

The strangest thing was, I actually hoped I wouldn't make it so my dad wouldn't yell at me. He doesn't like the fact that I'd be going from California to Illinois with no supervision. I'm his youngest child so he thinks he can hold me down for as long as he wants. That's not going to happen, if I make it he'll have to face the fact that I'm going. My brother, Nathan, will be leaving for Arizona State the same time I'm going to be leaving for Chicago, if I did make it, so he couldn't be there for Dad when need be. That just one more thing my dad will have to face on his own.
Sign up to rate and review this story