Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Metal Sonic's Reform

Return to the Tiny Planet

by huvnaegot1 0 reviews

Metal Sonic is low on energy, from the fight from sonic heroes, and has searched two years for more. during his searching he has slowly lost his memory

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Metal Sonic, Sonic - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 681 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: all Characters owned by SEGA

He looked around, walking slowly, trying to conserve his slowly depleting energy. He fell to his knees. "Dammit" he thought, "there has to be an energy source around somewhere. He was searching his memory for the location of one of his creator's bases. Then appeared an image he hadn't seen in a long time. His awakening. He remembered; he was awakened on that small planet, the one his greatest enemy had saved. He climbed the last stretch of the hill, looked down at the valley below, and recognised the lake.
"That's the lake... the lake that small planet was hovering over..." he said to himself, "I wont be able to get up there like this, I don't have enough energy, I'd need a chaos emerald... unless..." he tried something he hadn't done in two years. He felt his skin melt into a liquid, before solidifying into another body. He was an exact replica of his copy, except from his eyes, which remained a bloodthirsty metallic red. He knew his memory had to be returning, he was remembering his origins, his enemy, and this familiar character. He looked at himself in all possible angles: 3 or 4 tufts of fur sticking out above his eyes, small trainers and gloves, orange fur all over, with white on the ends of his tails. This creature had two tails? He decided to let that thought pass as he ran down the hill toward the lake. As he neared the lake he could feel the radio waves of an old transmission.
"Metal Sonic, hurry to the planet, Sonic is ruining everything!" he replayed the message over, recognising the voice and names. "Am I... Metal Sonic?" he listened for an hour before the tiny planet was near enough for him to get to. He twisted his tails, slowly at first, getting slowly faster, until he started to lift off the ground. He hovered for a moment, before flying up to the planet. He returned to his normal form. He wandered around the planet, getting weaker, unable to find anything or one to help him. He collapsed to the ground, knocking something out from underneath him. It was a small stone, glowing a light blue, with a strange energy coming off it.
"Energy!" he clutched the stone in his hand and absorbed it. The stone lost its glow, but while it was as round and smooth as a pebble, it seemed to be a crystal. He stood up and started running to find a way of this planet, he decided that he hated the feel of transforming. As he ran blue flashes of light seemed to follow him, then suddenly right in front of him was a portal. With no time to react he ran through it, and into a metallic jungle. Small robots were scattered throughout the place, large metal towers also scattered around. He turned around, and instead of finding the portal, he saw a blue hedgehog speeding towards him. A familiar hedgehog that was remembered only as the enemy. This strange blue hedgehog leapt into the air, curled into a ball and zoomed towards one of the robots, bounced of it, and towards another, and another, each one exploding has he smashed into them. Then he used this jump attack on Metal Sonic, who reacted by grabbing the speedy blue ball. It uncurled, and straightened itself out. Metal Sonic had grabbed it by the head and it looked like it was standing upside down in midair. He flipped it so that it landed on its feet.
"Who are you?!" it said, obviously stunned that Metal Sonic was able to stop the attack.
"I do not know. Who are you?" replied the robot.
"I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog! I'm here to stop Eggmans twisted plot to turn this planet and all its inhabitants into robots, and I have to save that girl from you!"
While Sonic charged his spindash, his robot counterfeit charged at him, the blue flashes appearing once again, and before he hit, was warped once again.


To be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story