Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Great Escape

Chapter 2

by little_miss_screamo 4 reviews

Mae gets used to living with the guys A/N: sorry its a shorty chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 761 words

0Unrated
When I woke up I was in a bed. I was very stiff and cold. I shivered and that's when I noticed there was someone next to me. I jolted awak to find Mikey next to me. I looked at the clock; it was 3 am. I was so tired. I fell back onto the pillow and fell back asleep.

I was woke up by a loud thud. I opened my eyes to see Gerard in boxers. "Ah!" I said and looked away."Oh, hey" Gerard said turning to face me. I looked to see that he had black pants on, like marching band pants. "Where are you going?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Were about to go preform. Want to come?" he asked grabbing a marching band uniform top. "Are you in a marching band?" I asked gesturing toward the unirform he now wore. "No, our theme is the Black Parade, so we wear band uniforms," he said sitting down on the bed. "Oh" was all I could think to say. He was so close. His skin was so white; I could see his veins. I reached out and touched his cheek. His skin was smooth and soft, but extremely cold. He turned his head to me as I pulled away my hand. "Your skin is extremely cold," I said getting off the bed to find my bag. I couldn't find I anywhere. "Gerard have you seen my-" I was cut off when Gerard held up a pair of skinny jeans and a band tee. "You can wear these," he said holding them out to me. "Where, did you get these?" I asked grabbing the clothes. "Frank went to the mall and got them for you" said Gerard turning as I started to undress. I slipped the pants on and shirt; they fit perfectly. "Why would he do that?" I asked tying my converse. "Well why not?" asked Gerard. "Well what if you get tired of me," I asked rubbing my shoes together. I look away as I blushed for asking the question that had been on my mind for forever. I felt Gerard lift up my head. He kneeled in front of me. "I will never get tired of you, and that's all that counts," he said kissing my forehead then grabbing my hand and leading me from the bunks. "The rest of the guys are at the stage already" said Gerard grabbing water from the fridge then leading me off the bus into the scorrching heat.

We walked hand in hand to one of the many stages. When we got there the rest of the band greeted me with hugs. "Thanks so so much for the clothes Frank" I said sitting down next to him. "Aww, no problem, you look fabulous in them anyway" he said wrapping his arm around me. "Hey, Mae, want to come onstage so we can introduce you to the public" asked Mikey excitedly. "Uh, sure" I said nervously. "Well cool, we go on in 6 min." said Bob. I sat nervously with Franks arm still around me. Gerard made me change into a marching uniform that was way to big for me but I didn't care. "Now your one of us" said Gerard winking at me. "Well get going," said a guy with a headset to us. Gerard told me to come onstage last. We walked on stage in a line. I was already hot and shaking. I got up and heard the crowd scream. "Well, before we start playing, we have to introduce the newest member of the Black Parade to you" Gerard said into the mic. Gerard beckoned to me. I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Welcome, Mae, our new band member," yelled Frank into the other mic. I turned around in Gerard's arms with my mouth open. "Are you joking? I can't even play anything except a little guitar and piano/keyboard" I said still shaking. "Don't worry we'll talk about playing late, just smile for now," he said smiling at me. I smiled back and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my hair before letting go of me. I went down and sat near Bob's drumset, out of the way of the band. In the middle of a song Gerard came over and picked me up and started to dance with me. We waltzed around the stage a little then he sat me back down where I was. I think I am going to have a lot of fun living with these guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story