Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

Unexpected surprises...

by patdfan27 0 reviews

Izzie comes home after her big night in Chicago and gets some unexpected surprises.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 1002 words

0Unrated
Izzie's POV

The next day I went to go see Pete in his office and he gave me some things to think about for designs. I told him I would see him next week with new sketches and left for the airport to go home. As soon as I open the door Brendon came rushing out to pick me up and spin me around.

"I have missed you so much!" He said in between kisses.

"Me too baby." I gave him a forced smile hoping he wouldn't notice.

"I have a surprise for you. Something to keep you company while you are home by yourself or in Chicago." Brendon handed me a rather large box and I set it down and open the lid. Inside there was a Yorkie puppy jumping up and down.

"Bren, you got me a puppy?"

"Yea I hope you like him. I know you have been talking about getting a puppy since you moved in, but I thought this will be the perfect time."

"What have I done to deserve such an amazing boyfriend like you?"

"You love me. Now come up with a name for Mr. Puppy while I go finish up setting up for dinner." Brendon left me alone with the puppy and I whispered to myself, "How about Izzie is a horrible worthless girlfriend who cheats on her amazing boyfriend?"

"Come up with a name yet?" Brendon ask while bringing out dinner.

"Yea how about Esteban?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I mean I love that song and Esteban is such a cute name."

"Ok that's fine with me. I was just calling hey dog for the past two days but now he has a name I can call him. So let's eat." We ate and we talked about my job and his recording. We were all done with dinner and Brendon says he was going to clean up and if I wanted to get some rest he would be up in a minute. I headed upstairs. I went to my old room and threw my suitcase in my closet. I went to my dresser and pulled out some lingerie to surprise Brendon with. I changed out of clothes and slipped on the red lace top with matching boyshorts. I heard Brendon going into our room so I snuck up behind him and gave him a little cough to turn around. His jaw must had been on the floor when he saw me.

"You know you dropped you jaw on the floor? What you have never seen your girlfriend in sexy lingerie before?"

"Umm not like that. It is a shame that has to come off like now."

"Oh really? Well before you take anything off I have to take off your clothes so we can at least be even in clothes." I walked up to him and removed his shirt. I kissed his neck and kissed him along his chest and stomach until I got to his jeans and unbutton slowly. I pulled down his jeans leaving him in only his boxers. I kiss his penis through the fabric of his boxers before I completely remove them. I take his penis into my mouth and suck him hard and deep. I continue to suck him until he grabs my hands and pulls me up to stand. "What you were not enjoying yourself?"

"No it is not that I just want to make love to the woman I love and get that lingerie off of you now." He starts biting at my neck, with the marks that were still there from our make up sex and some new ones that Will added the night before. He waste no time literally ripping off my top leaving me in only my panties. He backs me up into the bed and pushes me on to it. He climbs on top of me and removes my panties. He immediately slides into me and I moan with every thrust he pumps into me. I started to dig my nails into his back until he stops and takes my hands and place them over head lacing his fingers with mine. He starts up again with slower but longer thrust. Simultaneously we both came at the same time. Before he got off of me I wrapped my hands around his neck to pull him down for a kiss. He looks at me for a moment before laying down on his side next to me.

"Iz, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I am just thinking about all the shit I have to do before next week." I am a horrible liar when it comes to Brendon I know it and he knows it. I was really thinking about Will and our agreement we made last night and how horrible I am to even agree to such thing when I love Brendon.

"Is that all that is really wrong? You can tell me anything you know."

"Yea I know." All of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring. I looked over at Brendon, "are you expecting anyone or a delivery?"

"No I was going to ask you the same thing."

"I'll go see who it is."

"Ok hurry up back into bed because you promised me nonstop sex."

"Yea yea." I got my robe and went downstairs. I looked through the peep hole and saw no one standing there. I open the door and there was no one there. I closed the door and then I heard Esteban barking. I go into the kitchen to what he is barking at.

"You know you shouldn't leave a key under the mat when you live with a celebrity because you don't know what crazy fan might show up. And when did you get a dog?"

"Diana what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to my baby sister of course and she what she has been up too. Well I think the only thing that is up is Brendon's dick. So you have some explaining to do."
Sign up to rate and review this story