Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The Suprises

by mcrvicky 1 review

Well the guys thought that they should treat the girls to a romantic dinner and a movie but that was only one of the suprises

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 1004 words

0Unrated
Well the guys thought that they should treat the girls to a romantic dinner and a movie, so each guy cooked set the rooms up with candles and rose petals now they were just waiting for the girls. They were on their way home from shopping.

So they arrived home to find a note here is what it said

To the ones we love,
Follow the rose petals each has their own colour, Eva yours is white, Cassie yours is red, Jess yours is yellow and Alicia yours is pink.

Love your special guys
Xoxo

"Oh my god how romantic, you know we gotta do something for them next right?" said Cassie "Yup" they all agreed so off they went in to their rooms to find candle light tables with a rose that matches their colour and their favourite meal.

Now this is happening in each room except Bobs he is still visiting his mum.

"Frank you here?" "Yes baby im here come on sit eat and enjoy" "What have I done to deserve this?" "Well all you went through at warped and the past I just want to show you how much I love you and that I will always be here for you" "Oh Frank I love you too" Eva said with tears in her eyes "Awe baby don't cry come here" so Frank embraced her in a loving hug and kissed her forehead then sat her down to eat. After dinner they each watch a romantic movie then they decided that they would all meet downstairs.

So when they got downstairs each of their parents were there and the girls were clueless they just thought that it was a normal get together. Then Mikey got down on one knee took Alicia's hand in his "Alicia you mean the world to me and I don't ever want to be without you, baby will you marry me?" "Yes Mikey yes I will" she said with tears running down her cheeks and kissing him. Donna Mikey's mum was overwhelmed as the rest of the girls at the proposal, then Ray went down on one knee and immediately Jess started crying "Jess you are my rock without you I'd be lost will you marry me?" "Yes baby I will" said Jess giving him a passionate kiss. Gerard being Gerard decided that he would sing his proposal so he did then he got down on one knee and slipped the ring on Cassie finger after she kissed him.

All the girls now had rings on their fingers except Eva and she knew it was coming, she looked at Frank started crying and ran out the house she just felt heartbroken that her mother wasn't getting to see this, it wasn't fair to her why did all the other parents get to and not hers. So she went to the graveyard to talk with her mother meanwhile back at the house "Frank what happened man why did she go?" asked Gerard "Gerard isn't it obvious, we all have our parents here and she doesn't, fuck im stupid I should of just asked her at my mums" "Oh Frank im sorry poor Eva, I think we all forgot how this would affect her" "Yeah I know Gerard its ok" "Wait Frank if she cant have her mother here then we will go to her mother" said Linda "But mum what if she's not there?" "Frank im your mother trust me" "Ok mum lets go" so off they all went to Eva's mothers graveside and she was there just crying and tracing the stone with her fingers. "Eva sweetie I am so sorry I should have thought are you ok?" asked a worried Frank "Yes im ok I just miss her you know, I wish she was here to see this" "She is sweetie she's looking down on you now and im sure she's proud of you, she'll always be in you heart" "Thank you Linda" "Its ok honey" so Frank took his chance and got down on one knee took Eva's hand in his "Eva you are the most beautiful woman I know you are kind, caring and very loving it would be an honour if you would be my wife so I can return everything you have ever giving me, the love, the kindness, the joy, the happiness and the sex" said frank with a cheeky grin on his face earning him a slap upside the head from a crying but laughing Eva "Yes Frank I would love to marry you, you have gave me the strength and courage to live you got me through the hard times and you gave me faith in myself and others but most importantly you have showed me that true love is real and I love you" "Awe Eva come here and give me a hug" said a crying Frank, what Eva said had touched everyone there was not a dry eye to be found. They all went back home and continued the party after Eva and Frank said goodbye to her mum. At that moment Eva knew her life had changed she was no longer the sad, pathetic teenager as she once was, she was a beautiful woman who had the most amazing friends and families and she would always have the ones she loved to talk with, she knew that her life was complete with Frank. The Groups were on the up both working on their next album and their parents couldn't have been more proud of them.

The End


A.N. If you are going through any of these problems that I wrote about please talk with someone a parent, friend, teacher or even a help line don't try and deal with it yourself you will feel better once you have let it out. I hope you have laughed, cried, awed and felt all the emotion in this story it was my first so feel free to comment and let me know what you think, thank you xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story