Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The Discussion

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

One of the girls leaves the band

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 599 words

0Unrated
So Eva woke up and headed to her bus to find the girls upset and reading a letter this is what it said:

Hey All,
Im sorry but I guess you heard the fight me and Bob had, well I just can't be here and not be with him. It's my own fault I've had a drink problem for a while and I guess I didn't show him attention. Don't worry about me im going home to my parent's house they will help me move out my things. I know that it leaves the band in a sticky situation but im sure Alicia will be better than me go make me proud kick ass, I hope we can all still be friends you know my cell number just don't ask me to come back I cant its to hard.

Love you all
Stacie
Xoxo

"Oh my what did I miss last night, I know that we can get through this girls Alicia do you want to play the bass for us we have to respect her wishes, I don't want to sound heartless but we have to think of the band if we want to make it" "Yeah I'll play and what you missed was a big argument, they had fights a lot only they didn't say anything till last night, I understand we all do your not heartless Hun" "Yeah we all agree its what she wanted" Jess said. "Ok Alicia you know all the cords?" "Yeah Eva don't worry" "Ok now I need to see Bob where is he?" "Ok before you go where did you and Frank go last night?" "To his bus" Eva said blushing "You had sex didn't you, you have that glow" "Yes Cassie now where's Bob?" "He said he was going for coffee then back to his bus" "Ok thanks Cassie".

As Eva was walking to the coffee place she saw Bob walking towards her so she stood there till he was in front of her and she just hugged him "Come on Hun lets go back to your bus and you can talk with me I'm here to help" "Thanks Eva" so Bob and Eva go back to the bus and Bob lets it all out he cries till he cant anymore while Eva just hugs him and says that everyone is here for him. "Eva thank you so much it wasn't the same talking with the guys I'm glad you're here, I love you like a sister and I know I can talk with you" "Bob you guys are like my brothers I'm always here for you guys and I know the same goes for me with you's, you look beat go get some sleep I will wake you for sound check and tell the others not to bother you ok?" "Yeah thanks sweetie" Bob gives Eva a kiss on the cheek hugs her and goes to bed. So when Eva gets back all the guys are on her bus, she tells them that Bobs now sleeping and not to go over just to give him space.

The show went great as did the rest of the tour and both bands now had a month off so they all went home for some much needed rest and to see their families. Eva went to the graveyard with Frank she told her mother everything that happened, said she loved her and missed her then they went to Frank's mums house. All of them were going to enjoy their time off and the guys were planning a few surprises for the girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story