Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The Apology

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

When Eva and Frank got back to the girls bus they found the guys there too so Eva apologised

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 618 words

0Unrated
When Eva and Frank got back to the girls bus they found the guys there too so Eva apologised and the girls had a group hug and they all settled down to watch a movie, this time it was the girls pick so they picked Titanic as the guys had never seen it because it was a chick flick and a love story but by the end of the movie there was not a dry eye on the bus. All the girls headed to bed except Eva and Cassie they stayed with the guys.

"So how are you guys finding it?" asked Eva "It's great so much energy from the crowd this is what we're supposed to do" Gerard said "Yeah the shows are great but that's it I mean well me and Stacie are having problems and I've tried to hide them but I cant do it anymore im tired of it, its just so draining" said Bob who was near tears "Bob what's wrong if I can help you know I will, I hate to see you like this" "Eva she's drinking that's why she's always in bed early, anytime she's alone she drinks, I knew she drank when I met her but this is to much I also caught her with some fan, he was all over her" "Man we had no idea" said Ray "Yeah" Mikey agreed "Talk with her man" "Frank I have but she wont stop" "Bob I think he means tell her how you feel about it" "You know what Gerard im gonna talk now this needs to come out night guys" Night Bob" everyone said "Im off too guys im beat" "Me too wait up Mikey" "Night Mikey, Ray" "Night guys".

So not long after that Cassie fell asleep and Gerard carried her to bed so Frank and Eva decided that they would have a night to themselves on the guy's bus.

Bert was passing the bus and saw Eva and Frank in a make out session so he went to his bus got a pen, paper and tape then went back to the MCR bus. He wrote Don't Come a Knocking if the Bus is a Rocking doing Mr squiggles at the bottom and stuck it to the door, he laughed to himself then went back to his bus for sleep.

So as you have guessed Eva and Frank had sex they talked for a while after then fell asleep in each others arms. Frank awoke to someone clearing their throat "Ahem" "What the fuck Gerard, fuck off we're sleeping" Frank said "Well I guess you're tired from last night then?" "Huh how do you know?" "This, you guys must have been noisy" Gerard handed Frank the paper that was wrote in big black letters "Im gonna kill Bert" "Come on we need to talk let Eva sleep when she wakes she's in for bad news I'll tell you now".

So Frank and Gerard went for coffee and a chat. "So what's the news then?" asked Frank "Well Bob and Stacie have split, we all heard her shouting and Bob trying to calm her down, but he just said fuck it im done with your shit and well she left this morning. She left a letter for the girls so the only one left to read it is Eva" "Oh shit Eva's gonna be pissed their back on the show in two days. Sorry how's Bob He ok?" "Actually he said a weight has been lifted off him I mean yeah he's upset he lost his girlfriend but he doesn't have to fight for attention with the drink you know?" "Yeah he was stressed hopefully everything will be ok".
Sign up to rate and review this story