Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The First Show

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

The first show went great the crowd went wild

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 751 words

0Unrated
The first show went great the crowd went wild when The Black Roses finished and they were so hyped that even the sudden downpour of rain couldn't dampen their spirits.

The girls didn't have merch girls so they sold their own stuff but just their luck the same merch girls Stacie and Jess fought with were right next to them. Every now and then snide comments were past. "Hey don't let them bother you, they're just jealous" said Alicia as she could see Eva getting worked up "What did you say bitch?" one of the girls said "I don't believe I was talking to you, do you know it's rude to butt into peoples conversations?" Alicia asked "Right it's on bitch you're going down" just then the girl threw herself across the merch stand and tackled Alicia to the ground. That soon led to a full on fight with all the merch girls from the Nine Inch Nails table was fighting The Black Roses.

The guys just finished their set and were on their way to the girls stand as their stuff was next to it and seen the brawl "Oh for fuck sake here we go again, ok guys each grab your girl try stop this, infact we will move their stuff and we'll take their table" said Gerard. So they each grabbed their girls and told the others to get back to work before the management got wind of it, but it was to late the boss was on his way over and wanted to know who started it.

A.N.Ok I will name the boss also I don't think NIN did warped but I know that they don't like MCR.

"Ok I want to know who started this and then I will decide punishment, you and you come here" Joe said to Stacie and the merch girl named Tiff. "Well it started three days ago when she said a lot of rude and nasty things about us it was unprovoked, we couldn't take it and Jess hit out first, but today the snide comments kept coming and she was the first to throw the punches" said Stacie "Is this true Tiff?" "Well yes but their only here because they sleep with them and probably the record company too, sluts" "Bitch" and with that Stacie took a swing but Joe grabbed her and told Tiff to pack her things as well as the other girls. "As goes for you, you guys are part of the line up I wont kick you off but one more incident and you will be you got it?" he said "Yes" the girls replied "Oh and one more thing you're off the line up for two days, let the swelling go down and next time if this happens try ignoring it or use words not fists" "Ok thank you Joe we appreciate it" said Eva.

Later on that day on the girls bus Eva called a band meeting, spoke her mind and let her band have it "Have you all lost you're fucking minds we could have been kicked off, yes I know I was fighting too but FUCK I cant take this shit, we are living the dream and to mess it up over silly little girls is not worth it" "Eva calm down they started it you know that" said Cassie "You know what fuck this im out of here I don't want to argue im going for a drink by myself" and off she went.

Frank came to the bus half an hour later looking for Eva but was worried to hear that she blew up and left for a drink so he decided to call her and ask if she wanted to talk and he'd meet her but he didn't have to go far, before he called her he spotted her sitting on the ground by the showers crying.

"Hey baby are you ok?" "No Frank im not I thought being in a band was great till I found out just how hard it was, maybe its just an off day but im not sure I can do this" Eva sobbed "Baby its ok these kind of tours are bound to be hard and not everyone is going to get along" "I know lets go for a drink then take a walk just me and you" so they went to a bar for a quick drink then took a walk to the nearest park and talked then headed back.
Sign up to rate and review this story