Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The Fight

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

The title explains

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 525 words

0Unrated
They awoke to the sound of laughing and shouting also a naked guy ran past the bus. The only thing hiding his modesty was a pineapple "See Bert I told you I'd do it pay up man" he yelled then the guy named Bert said "Yeah you did you're crazy but here's the fifty I promised" Bert stopped when he noticed the two groups standing outside the bus.

"Hey im Bert, that crazy mother fucker is Jepha, Brandon and Quinn, get your butt over here" he shouted "Who are you guys, we're The Used" he said "Im Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, Ray and we're My Chemical Romance" he said pointing each of the members out "Now this is Eva, Franks girlfriend, Cassie she's mine, Stacie is Bobs, Jess is Rays and Alicia is Mikey's. They are The Black Roses except for Alicia she's their guitar tech."


"Well nice to meet you, this tour is gonna be one big party, speaking of parties you wanna come to ours?" asked Bert. Gerard looked at the others they agreed so the group went off had something to eat then had a drink, but things were just starting when a fight broke out.


Everything was going great till Stacie and Jess decided that they wanted to go back to the bus, they said their goodbyes to everyone and left but on the way back to the bus they bumped into some merch girls. "Watch where you're going slut" one of them said the other just laughed "Excuse me are you calling me a slut?" Jess asked "Yes the only reason you're signed and here is because you and the rest of them are sleeping with that band, you suck" "You know what FUCK YOU we got signed fair and square we worked hard and that's it" Jess argued "Yeah in the bedroom, what you do sleep with someone from the record company?" "You bitch" and Jess hit her so there it started, Stacie got the other one and the beat the living shit out of each other till, "What the fuck is going on?" yelled Bob and pulled the girls apart but the merch girls had none of it and swung at Bob. "Guys get out here now" he yelled to the others, so the rest came out and split it up and asked what happened. So the girls explained and Eva and Cassie told the guys to clean up the girls while they helped the merch girls, even though it was their fault they were badly beaten.

Once cleaned up Stacie and Jess decided that they'd go to sleep and that they should practise tomorrow. Everyone else talked about what happened and The Black Roses were very upset what if more people thought that, they were gonna have to prove themselves. The guys told them that those girls were just jealous and not to worry, but worry is what they were gonna do until the first week was over.



Hey ok i feel really sad right now no one has left me any reviews shall i just stop writing cause im guessing u guys dont like it tears
Sign up to rate and review this story