Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

Warped

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

What will Warped hold for both bands?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 619 words

0Unrated
Well two months had passed quickly as they went shopping for summer clothes and were practicing most nights and playing gigs at the weekend. Eva was coping well now, Frank had made sure whenever she was down he was there for her as well as the rest of her friends.

What will Warped hold for the bands well they were about to find out.

The tour buses arrived at the house one for the guys and one for the girls, both were black but had their names on the side there was six bunks in each, a sitting room/kitchen a toilet and a room to the back of the bus. The record company stocked the bus up with food and gaming equipment for them, so they loaded their equipment and movies then they were ready to head off they all decided to go to the boys bus for the trip to the first show.

"So what shall we do?" asked Mikey "We could talk, play video games, or watch a movie, my votes on a movie" said Eva "What one we have horror, horror more horror, Tim Burton movies and The Princess Bride" said Gerard. So the girls discussed it and they were to watch a horror so they could cuddle up. They watched Rose Red, which took up a good three hours that involved screaming, jumping and the guys getting sore arms from the girls holding them. Soon after all were asleep apart from Frank, Eva, Gerard and Cassie.

"Frank im sorry if I hurt you but that scared the living shit out of me" "Hahaha Eva that's what a horror is supposed to do but its ok, it was the screaming that got me, my ears are still ringing" "sorry" "Yeah im sorry too Gerard" "It's ok baby I got to hold you close" "Oh no Frank quick get me a bucket im going to be sick" "Eva hold on I'll get it" so Frank got a bucket and Eva just looked at him then laughed, Gerard and Cassie were rolling about the floor tears streaming down there face from laughing. "What's so funny, are you ok Eva" asked a very confused but worried Frank. "Im fine babe I said it because they were all lovey dovey but thank you that just showed how much you love me" "Oh now I need the bucket" laughed Gerard. Frank saw the funny side but then Cassie got very pale and ran to the toilet she throw up everything she ate during the movie, Gerard was there to comfort her and hold her hair.

"Is she ok Gerard" "Not really Frank she said she was going to lay down she feels like shit, I have no idea where it came from just bam it hit her" "Im going to go talk with her maybe its girls things you know?" Eva said, both just nodded.

"Hey sweetie you ok?" "No I feel like shit I just hope im ok for the show in four days, maybe I just ate something that didn't agree with me" "Maybe, are you pregnant?" "No we use protection and im on the jag so that's a no, I don't want to be rude Eva but im just gonna go to sleep, maybe I can sleep it off" "ok goodnight Cassie sweet dreams" "Night Eva".

"Well anything?" "Nope Gerard she just said maybe she ate something that didn't agree with her" "Oh ok well im gonna go to bed too I'll see you two in the morning, night" "Night Gerard" replied Eva and Frank.

Frank and Eva just talked about what they thought Warped would be like then they got tired so they went to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story