Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The Recluse

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

Eva hides herself from the world can Frank help her?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 363 words

0Unrated
After the funeral Eva became very depressed and would only come out of the bedroom for the toilet or food. This had been going on for three months. Everyone was worried, Frank had to try helping her but how?

"Eva sweetie please let me in don't push me away, I want to help" begged Frank
"Please Frank just leave me alone I don't need your help" she sobbed but Frank knew he was getting through slowly but surely. "Come on babe how about we go away for a few days, just me and you away from the others?" silence "Eva?" "Ok Frank just me and you I want to go to the seaside its peaceful there please?" "Ok sweetie anything for you". So they went to the seaside for the weekend and Eva soon opened up and started to become her old self again.

When they got back Eva was the same person they all knew and loved she was back, she still had her down days but at least she was Eva again.

"Hey guys I was thinking that maybe we should do a gig together, like we open for you, since you guys are regulars at the club maybe they will let us?" asked Eva "Sure Eva I will call now we have a gig in three days do you think you'll be ready?" asked Gerard "We are ready we're gonna do two covers and one of our own. Then if they like us and we get asked back we will start our own songs" "Great ok im gonna call now". So Gerard called the club and they said yes. The Black Roses had there first gig, it went great, the guys got signed to Reprise Records and the producer said he was interested in the girls too.

After a few months the girls were signed too, the guys released there first album I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love the girls were working on there self titled album.

Both bands got great news they were asked to play Warped and they agreed, they'd be leaving in two months and things were on the up for both bands.
Sign up to rate and review this story