Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The News

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

Eva recieves some terrible news

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 532 words

0Unrated
The house warming went well all nine sets of parents came and went, and then two hours later Eva received devastating news.

Phone rings.

"Hello is this Miss Eva Richardson?" "Yes speaking may I help you?" "This is Detective Granger I am very sorry Miss but your mother was in a car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver" "Oh no is she ok?" sobbed Eva "Im sorry Miss your mother and the other driver died on impact" "Nooooooooooooooo" screamed Eva and she collapsed, Frank heard screaming and ran in to find Eva passed out on the floor with the phone next to her. "Hello" asked frank "Hello this is Detective Granger" so the detective explained what happened and when Eva came round she thought she had just had the worst nightmare of her life only it wasn't a nightmare.

"Eva honey are you ok?" asked frank sympathetically "No I had the most awful nightmare that my mother died in a car crash" "Eva im so sorry babe that wasn't a nightmare" "Nooooooooooooo" sobbed Eva and she ran out of the house, Frank tried to clam her down but it was no use she was to upset and she said she needed time by herself. So she went for a walk to help calm her down but it led her to a liquor store, she bought a bottle of vodka and headed to the cemetery.

Everyone was worried it had been three hours since Eva left and she wasn't answering her phone so they decided to go look for her as it was dark out, not knowing where to start they split up. An hour later Frank Gerard and Cassie came across the graveyard.

"You think she's in there?" asked Cassie "Yeah I do but I hope she's ok" said Frank. So they started there search in the graveyard and ten minuets later "Hey guys I think I found her" Gerard yelled and sure enough there was Eva in front of a mausoleum , they noticed her sobbing and the smashed vodka bottle at her feet. The one thing they weren't expecting was to find her covered in blood. The blood was coming from her wrists.

"Oh no" screamed Cassie "Call an ambulance hurry" she sobbed into Gerard's arms while Frank clung to Eva for dear life sobbing his heart out when she passed out from blood loss. So they waited for the ambulance and called the others and told them and to meet them at the hospital. When the ambulance got there all three was in tears and begged the paramedics to save her.

Gerard tried to calm Cassie and a very distort Frank "She'll be ok they said we found her in time" "Gerard she just lost her mother and now im going to lose her" cried Frank just then they arrived at the hospital.

The Doctors cleaned her wrists, stitched and bandaged them then pumped her stomach they said she'd be fine but will be very weak as she lost a lot of blood. Also that she needed rest and will need therapy then she would need to come back three weeks later so they could check her stitches.
Sign up to rate and review this story