Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

Graduation day

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

Well graduation day had arrived and the group was very anxious, well especially the guys they had a surprise for the girls. Bob, Ray and Mikey were very happy as the gigs that they had brought them...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 566 words

0Unrated
Well graduation day had arrived and the group was very anxious, well especially the guys they had a surprise for the girls. Bob, Ray and Mikey were very happy as the gigs that they had brought them there girlfriends.

A.N.Ok let me explain the girlfriends. Mikey's girlfriend was Alicia you all know what Alicia looks like, she could play bass and was the newest member of the group. Bob's girlfriend was Stacie with red shoulder length hair, 5ft5", blue eyes and was a bass player. Ray's girlfriend was Jess she had shoulder length blonde hair, 5ft3", green eyes she was the shortest of the girls and the drummer. So the band members for The Black Roses were Eva lead guitar and vocals, Cassie guitar and backing vocals, Stacie bass guitar and backing vocals, Jess drums and backing vocals.

"So guys we did it we graduated WooHoo" screamed Eva "Hell yeah" they all cheered the other girls were there to see them graduate. "Ok girls we have a surprise for you so let's go" said Gerard. So the girls decided that they would go in one car and the guys in the other, mainly because they wanted to guess what it was. "Hey what do you think they got us?" asked Jess "No idea" "Oh your really helpful you know that Stacie" said Alicia "Now now girls I trust the guys it will be good just wait" "Cassie do you know something we don't?" asked Eva "No I just know the guys".

After an hour of driving they arrive at a big white house, it had five bedrooms, two sitting rooms, a kitchen and three bathrooms. The guys thought with girls in the house they would need more than one bathroom also Ray took his time doing his hair.

"Come on ladies this is your surprise" said Frank "You got us a house?" asked Eva "Yeah babe we're all gonna live together cool right?" "Oh my god this is awesome" said Cassie "We can paint the rooms that each couple decide on but the other rooms must be decided as a group, any questions?" asked Gerard "Yeah we need furniture right so us girls will buy that as you's bought the house ok?" asked Eva "No problem girls are better at that anyway" "Hahaha yes we know Gerard but first we need to paint then we will know what to get colour wise" "Good idea babes" said Frank. So they decided on the colours and the house was done in four days.

Four days later the girls went shopping for the furniture and they were moved in two days later.

So the colour scheme for the house was as follows
The Living room red walls with black leather couches and wooden floors.
The Sitting room or Games room was coffee and cream with ivory leather couches and bean bags with wooden floors.
The Hallway was neutral with wooden floors and cream carpet on the stairs.
The Kitchen was a red with black granite work tops and slate tiles.
Frank and Eva, Gerard and Cassie's room was red and black with four poster beds and red and black satin bedspreads with cream shag pile carpets.
Ray and Jess, Mikey and Alicia, Bob and Stacie had blue and cream with wooden floors with scatter rugs, four poster beds and matching bed spreads.
The Bathrooms were all neutral.
Sign up to rate and review this story